Coming Back to Normal..?

Vote pleawash..!! Comment also..!!.. I don't send target's that doesn't mean you all won't do so..🥺

Recap:-
Preeran's meet and Karan's Possesiveness

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to story 👇🏻

She realised that his hands were stopped so she slightly opened her right eyes and peeped down to the seatbelt finding his hands doing nothing. She looked up to protest why wasn't he doing anything,

That she saw him staring her intensely. She could clearly notice the pain in his eyes, which was caused by her unknowingly. She looked into both his eyes moving her eyeballs peeping both the eyes equally. They shared a passionate eyelock.

But suddenly he exclaimed, "Ouch..!!"

Both came back to senses and the seat belt got opened w/ a jerk and he held his arm.. near to the shoulder area.

Karan: ouch.. ouch..(shrieking in pain, closing eyes).. aahh..!!

Preeta: (holding his arm) (concerned) kya hua karan are you ok..!!!

BUT he put his head on the head of the seat closing his eyes tightly. She pressed his shoulder where his hands were and he shouted in pain, "Aaaaaaaaaaa" and glared her.

Preeta: (calming him) Sprain aa gaya hai, tum mere saath andar chalo (leaning towards him opening his side door) wahi mein treatment kar dungi.

Karan: (still shrieking in pain) no need mein chala jaunga aise..

Preeta: kaddu chale jaoge..😒.. haath uthaya nahi jaa raha, toh kaddu driving karoge. (Stern, ordering) chup chap challo mere saath samajhe (taking the car keys) warna cab book karke wapas jaana..

She gets of the car followed by him.

Karan: (whispers) tevarr toh dekho iske, hukum aise chala rahi hai jaise 10 rupaye ke nimbu ke saath 5 ka rupay ka mirchi free lai hai... Free ke tevvar dekho madam ke kya kuch na hogaya attitude abhi bhi waise ka taisa hai..

{Me:- god idk what comparison i have given.. LMAO 😂 the Writer has gone mad}

Karan: (entering the house) Agar aaj haat mein dard na hota toh, (grinning his teeth) aaj tumhara shakal na dekhta.

Preeta: (locking the main door) par dekh toh rahe ho na akdu (he glared her she did 😏) tum ek kaam karo mere room mein jaa kar betho coz yahan AC nahi hain
(They were in the living room)

Both entered her room he sat on the bed and she came with her first aid box.

Preeta; kahan dard hai..? (He pointed towards a region near the Shoulder) acha, (notices him wearing full shirt) aise toh ointment nahi lag paega..

She started thinking looking towards other side, pouting, how to apply the ointment as you could see in the previous chapter he was wearing his shirt up covering his neck also.

BUT Naughty Karan slid his shirt up from his head in other words removed the shirt w/ one hands.

Karan: (casually) ab laaga do..

She moved her head towards him and her eyes and mouth widened seeing him shirtless

Preeta: ugh...!! (Turns other side, putting hands on her eyes) yeh kya kar rahe ho Karan, shirt kyun uttar diye, (cursing him) tumhe koi tameez wameez hai ki nahi, dekho (stern) mujhe tumhari (stressing the word) BODY dekhne me koi interest nahi hai..

Karan: parr..

Preeta: par war kuch nahi.. (nervously) tum chup chap shirt pehno apna..

He was fed up so he stood up and pulled her arms towards him making her look towards him, her eyes still lowered, she saw his bare chest and took heaby breaths..