Mumma's Princess 👸🏻

Literally i had tears while i was writing this chap and the previous one..😣😢😢

Recap:-
RuVeer's Death

Continuing,

Aishu: Moooom.. (she cries badly and runs from there)

Preeta: (shouts in tears) Aishu..

Rudy; Di mein dekh ke aata hun..

Doctor: Doctor Preeta please chaliye.. hume.. postmortem bhi karni hai..

She nodded sadly and unwillingly..

The postmortem was done and the body was shifted in the morgue. The last rituals were the next day. Everyone were broken but still composed themselves.

Karan had angrily went from there in the bar.. he had some shots and was going to take another that he sees Preeta's msg

°°°°°°°°°
Msg:
Karan please jaldi ghar aa jao sab bahut pareshan ho rahe hain sab tunhare liye... Waise hi pehle se hi sab itne disturbed hain..
°°°°°°°°°
He put down the shots and made way to the house..

While on the other side,

Everyone reached Luthra Mansion.. Their friends bid them a bye and left from there.

Rudy: (breathing heavily) Di.. Aishu.. bahut roye jaa rahi hai.. please aap usse dekhiye ek baar.. woh bahut roh rahi hai

Preeta: Rakhi Aunty mein Aishu ko dekh ke aati hun.. (she nods)

She goes in her room and sees Aishu sitting at a corner weeping.. she went near her controlling her tears and kept hand on her shoulder. Aisha looked up to find Preeta and immediately hugged her..

Aishu: Muma..(crying badly)

Preeta: (rubbing her back) Aishu aap ko bata hai na princesses rote nahi hain.. aur aap toh Muma aur Mom ke Princess ho na.. toh ruwo mat..

Aishu; Mom-Dad mujhe chod ke chale gaye.. woh mujhse pyaar nahi karte..

Preeta: kis ne kaha chod ke chale gaye.. (breaking the hug) woh toh Aishu ke dil mein (pointing towards her heart) hain.. woh hamesha aapke saath hai.. jaise Bhagwan ji hamare saath harwaqt rehte hain waise hi Aishu ke Mom-Dad (making her sit on the bed lifting her like a baby) bhi hamesha Aishu ko wahan (pointing towards the sky) se dekhenge..

Aishu: (innocently) Sacchi..?

Preeta: (smiles in tears) Mucchi

And Aisha immediately hugs Preeta with her head on her chest. She cuddled closer to her and she took her in her lap.. She was sitting in her lap hugging her tightly.. Preeta kissed her forehead and caressed her hair.

Rakhi: (outside the room) Agar aaj Preeta nahi hoti toh pata nahi kya hota.. Aishu ko hum kaise sambhalte (wipes her tears) hame abhi yahan se Chalna chahiye Mahesh Ji.

Mahesh nods and both left to their room.

Karan came in the house drunk (not that drunk) and tears rolled down remembering RuVeer and made way to Aisha's room.

He was about to enter that hid behind the wall seeing Preeta sitting there on the bed. He peeped in to find Aisha sleeping in Preeta's lap with her head on her chest just like a baby and Preeta was sleeping leaning to the wall, her hands protectively around Aishu

Karan: (in mind) Itni achi kyun hai yeh.. Kitna pyaar karti hai yeh Aisha se.. Lag raha hai jaise dono Maa beti hai (wipes his tears) Aaj agar yeh nahi hoti toh pata nahi kya hota.. Aishu ko iske alawa koi nahi sambhal sakta..