Forgetting You 🍃..!

Recap:-

Karan's confrontation, his anger and outbreak.

*******************************
Back to story 👇🏻

Karan: (wiping his tears) oh toh isiliye tumhara chehra laal tha.. (she looks up to him) (chuckles) mein hi bewakoof tha sab kuch samne hone par bhi kuch bhi samne nahi (he shrieks shouts also bcz he was in pain internally and his hands were bleeding)

Preeta: (sees his hand bleeding, tensed, concerned) Karan tumhare haat se khoon nikal raha hai..

She went near him n held his hand lifting it up that Karan jerked her hand.

Karan: (pointing his hands towards her, seeing her w/ bloodshot eyes) DON'T TOUCH ME.

She saw him w/ teary eyes and then she looked down. He walked towards the door, he was about to open the door that Preeta comes in front of her.

Preeta: (looking in his painful eyes) Janna nahi chahoge (in tears) k.. kyun kiya aisa maine (crying)..?

Karan: (holding her shoulder) Janne le liye (in tears) KUCH BACHA NAHI HAI.

He sided her, she couldn't oppose she was still in shock by his words. He didn't even listen to her. He left from there banging the door and straight went to the terrace.

She was crying so badly, she never knew this could happen, she couldn't control her tears. She realised that she was still in his room and went from there downstairs and asked Girish.

Preeta: Girish Bhaiya.. Karan kahan hai..?

Girish: Ma'am, Karan sir toh abhi abhi bahar challe gaye.

Preeta: (teary eyes) tumhe pata hai wahan gaye hain. ?

He nodded in no & She then also left from there hearing that he isn't home, so there is no use of her staying there.

She immediately Rushed to her house, straight to her room, banging the door and cried her heart out, she was crying silently as if she makes noise while crying, Biiji would approach her, who was somewhere busy.

She covered her face by her hands crying.. sobbing.

Preeta: (murmurs) mujhe pata tha yeh kabhi na kabhi zarur hoga..😭.. agar mein tumhe batati ya na batati..😭😭😭.. batane se bhi tumhara mujh par jo Obsession hai woh khatam nahi hota.. (cries) mein filhaal tumhari nahi ho sakti, aur tum yeh samjhoge nahi...😭😭😭😭😭.. sab chala gaya (putting hands on her ears) sab kuch khatam ho gaya..

(After sometime wiping her tears)

Preeta: preeta, ab bhi kuch khatam nahi hua hai ab bhi sab thik ho sakta hai. (She wipes her tears)

On the other side (parallel timing)

In Luthra House.

Girish; sir apne jaisa bola tha maine ma'am ko waise hi bol diya hai..

Karan; good, tum ja sakte ho.

Karan rushed to his room banging the door. He took a bat from a corner and smashed all things there. Broken pieces of his heart were just like the broken vase. The glass table all in pieces. He broke all the frames in the room.

He took the tv and threw it dowm harshly. He puts hands on his eyes 😭 crying,
Whispering, "Kyun kiya tumne Preeta aisa.. (shouts) kyun kiya Tumne aisa.