Honeymoon 🍯🌛[🔞🤐]

This chapter is gonna be A MATURE CHAPTER (demanded). it's not Highly Matured such that you won't feel vulgur..!

Next day,

Preeran came down. They started having the Breakfast that Rakhi handed them something. They looked at e/o confused and raised their eyebrows and then nodded in no.

Rudy snatched the tickets and gave them both teasing looks.

Kritika: kya hai bhai.. mujhe bhi dikhao...oo.. Honeymoon Tickets to Dubaaai 😁😁

Preeran look at e/o shocked. "Honeymoon Tickets" they said shockingly.

Rakhi; haan aur tum dono kal se dubai jaa rahe ho.. Matalab nayi nayi shaadi hui hai dono ki.. toh time spend karna toh banta hi hai.. chalo jao aur dono packing karo..

Karan: (in mind) lag gayi waat.. mom ko abhi hi honeymoon ke tickets mangaane the.. ab yeh challenge ke wajah se mein romance bhi nahi kar paunga 😦😞..

Preeta: (in mind) kitna din rokega yeh Bajarbattu apne aap ko.. Challenge toh mein hi jitungi 😏

They both packed their stuffs and tomorrow left for Dubai. With a cozy and naughty feelings getting suppressed during the flight time both landed in Dubai.

As soon as they stepped out of the airport, their fans gathered for selfies and all. Media even gathered, and they were posing for pictures which were trending in the internet as fire.

Soon they arrived their hotel room and as they were tired they dozed off in e/o's embrace.

Next Morning,

His neend got disturbed with the bright sunrays hitting his eyes like an arrow. He yawned and got up to not see Preeta around. He thought her to be down in the restaurant of the hotel, so he quickly dressed up in a Summer outfit 🥵.

 He thought her to be down in the restaurant of the hotel, so he quickly dressed up in a Summer outfit 🥵

He Walked towards the hotel restaurant. He searched all over there. He stopped a waiter and asked about her..

Waiter: Ji Sir, Preeta Ma'am yahn se Breakfast karke uss taraf Chali gayi thi sir ek selfie please.

He nodded and soon left to the area where the waiter indicated. He roamed there to find swimming pools. His eyes fell on a private swimming pool in the section, n he remembered that they had a private pool booked..

He ran there and stopped at a distance to see her sitting on the edge of the pool, her legs dipped in the pool, under the scorching sunlight, tanning herself.