sixteen

Chenle and Jisung became close friends and goes to "dates" sometimes- well, that's what Chenle calls it.

Meanwhile, Jaemin, Jeno, Donghyuck and Renjun are now always chillin' in Mark's (and Chenle's) place. Jaemin, Jeno and Mark are now getting along. Donghyuck and Renjun's relationship went back the way it was before everything happened. And this happened in a span of one week only.

But now Mark is sitting in his usual spot near the lake, where he waits for the sunset. He sees Donghyuck swimming in the lake like he usually do. He stared at the tanned boy who looks so tiny while drying his hair.

Minutes passed and he saw Donghyuck's silhouette running towards him. He was bringing two boxes of apple juice in his hands. He gave one to Mark and the latter accepted it.

"Staying for the sunset again?" Donghyuck asked, sitting beside Mark and opening the apple juice he just brought. Sipping it while waiting for Mark to answer.

"Yeah," Mark nodded and tries to open the apple juice the other boy gave him. Mark successfully opens it and and sips right away.

"I like the moon more," Donghyuck suddenly blurted out catching Mark off guard. He looked at Donghyuck who was just sipping his juice while playing with the grass.

"Why?" Mark asks out of curiosity.

"I like the moon because basically, I like the dark. But in a relationship I really want to be the moon. Because, I want someone giving me enough light and love for me to shine bright and give light to others who doesn't think they're enough for someone else." That was deep. Mark thought as he glances at Donghyuck who keeps playing with the grass.

"But..." Mark trails off, "You always remind me of the sun." Mark admits not looking at Donghyuck. On the other hand, Donghyuck doesn't believe what Mark just said, he doubts it.

"Why? How?" Donghyuck asks facing Mark.

"The energy you give is enough to brighten up the whole universe." Mark answered still not looking at the staring Donghyuck. "So if I were you, I would be the sun and not the moon." Mark tilted his head looking at Donghyuck. "Because, with you alone actually, you can be both." Mark nodded slowly agreeing with himself and faced the lake. "But, you're definitely the sun." Mark smiled facing the lake.

Donghyuck didn't expect that THE MARK LEE would say those kind of things. It flustered him, his heart suddenly skipped a beat, butterflies in his stomach starts fluttering and the heat went up to his cheeks.

"Then be my moon," Donghyuck blurted out making Mark stop staring at the lake and changed his gaze to Donghyuck instead.

"Why not?" Mark said and shrugged. In the outside he tries to keep his cool. But in the inside he can't help but scream.

"Okay then," Donghyuck said in a monotone way, but he can't help but smile widely. "You want nicknames?" Donghyuck chuckled. Mark looked at Donghyuck confused, but he suddenly remembers him and Jaemin in this kind of situation.

'"Minhyungie~!" Jaemin's voice echoed through the whole place.

Mark looked back at Jaemin with a poker face. He picked a rock and threw it to the lake making ripples as it bounces.

"What's the matter Minhyungie~?" Jaemin asks in a pouty way. Minhyung sighs.

"Taeyong hyung is leaving for town." Minhyung answered and sits down on the ground crossing his amrs and legs. "And I'm all alone."

Jaemin sits beside Minhyung as he caress his back. "I'm here though right? And so is Minjae hyung." Jaemin said and smiled, making Minhyung look at him with puppy eyes. "I promise," Jaemin smiled, Minhyung trusts him so he nodded. "Oh! I knew I almost forgot something!" Jaemin said. "Let's make nicknames for each other!" Jaemin continued excitedly.

"That's a good idea!" Minhyung said enthusiastically. "I'll nickname you Minmin!" Minhyung giggled cutely and so did Jaemin.

"Why? Because of Jaemin? Minmin? But how about you? Your Minhyung, then that makes it as Minmin too," Jaemin pouts.

"No," Minhyung said as slightly pats Jaemin's thigh."One Min from mine and one Min from you MinMin. Sooo it's easier and cute. We can call each other that!" Minhyung explained. And Jaemin nodded happily while clapping his hands.'

Mark smiles remembering that time. "Yeah sure," Mark faced the lake, streching his legs. "I'll call you Haechan."

Donghyuck knitted his eyebrows and looked at Mark who's still looking at the lake. "Why?"

"Because, full sun. Like what I said earlier. You're the sun in this." Mark tilted his head again looking at Donghyuck.

Donghyuck finds this kind of Mark attractive. "Okay then, lemme think for you." Donghyuck was in the middle of thinking when Mark shushed him.

"No need," Mark shook his head, Donghyuck was about to talk back but he was shock and flustered with Mark's answer.

"Just me knowing I'll be your moon is enough."