six

Mark and Chenle came to school together, mostly everyday. But today's different. Donghyuck was waiting for them at the gate. They became closer, intentionally. It was Mark's plan to befriend the tanned boy, so that they can make him admit that, he killed Minjae.

They didn't asked Renjun yet, since Mark said they need to do this first, and since Donghyuck and Renjun are close to each other, it'll be easier to talk to Renjun that way.

"Hey guys," Donghyuck smiled slightly. He really feels they're close friends, like they've been visiting him for the past few days in the lake. And no one--except the other four boys--has made him feel so comfortable. Especially Mark.

"Come on," Chenle was smiling widely. He knows this is Mark's plan, but he can't hide the feeling he is making new friends, especially since he's a foreigner and is still processing the culture and the feeling of being comfortable with a new environment.

They we're talking and walking until they arrived to Chenle's classroom. "Yo, meet us at the cafeteria." Mark said while making a gun finger and Chenle did the same thing before going in.

"So where's your brother?" Mark asked not facing the smaller boy--which is just inches lower than him. "He woke up late. I was going out when he just woke up." He replied making the taller one nod.

"Would you mind, if Renjun can join us later at lunch?" Donghyuck suddenly stopped and furrowed his eyebrows at the older boy.

"Are you close with him?" The tanned boy asked other. "Nope, but we do need him for questioning." Donghyuck looked weirdly at him. "You sound like a cop." He said and started to walk alongside Mark.

"Why? Have you been questioned before?" Mark said, obviously he's trying to sound that Donghyuck has been questioned at a police station before. But, nope, he's wrong.

"Here's my room, aren't you going to yours?" Donghyuck stood beside the door, facing Mark. "Yeah. And, don't forget to bring Renjun." Donghyuck made a shoo-ing gesture with his hand while nodding his head. "Yeah, yeah, I will."

Lunch time arrived quickly. The three--Chenle seated at the head of the round table while Donghyuck and Renjun seated opposed each other--didn't bother say a word, until Mark came, hands in his pockets, looking blankly ahead.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. I had to deal with issues." He said looking back at the girls seated near the door, who was waving flirtly at him.

"It's fine." Chenle said and gave him a tray. "What's this?" Mark asked looking at the tray. "I ordered you food, since it you long enough to get here." Chenle replied smiling lightly, and Mark smiled and thanked him.

"Hey, Renjun." Mark greeted the boy, he just smiled and continued eating. Meanwhile, Donghyuck was just observing everyone.

"Why did you tell me to be here?" Renjun asked looking at Donghyuck, and the latter just shrugged. "I was the one who told him that you should be here."

"Why? Because of the case again?" Renjun lazily picks up his chosticks and starts eating. "No," Mark said making everybody (in the table) look at him confused and shocked, especially Chenle.

"Wow, why?" The youngest asked. "Nothing, I just want to, well, make new friends since I'm graduating soon." He shrugged. Chenle looked at him for the last time and continued to eat. But he knows why Mark is doing these, it's just for the case.

••••

The four met up at the lake after school.

"You sure Mark you don't wanna eat some french fries?" Donghyuck held up a french fry infront of the latter's face, with ketchup.

"I said, I don't want it." He kept on pushing Donghyuck's hand off his face, scared he might get ketchup on his face.

"Let's go to a amusement park next week, anyone coming?" Chenle asked them. Renjun nodded and throwing two thumbs up to the other Chinese boy, while chewing on some fries.

"I don't know, I have some stupid group project to do." Donghyuck said and rolled his eyes. "We're going at night, I'm sure you can catch up, right?"

"Yeah, I think so." Donghyuck nodded and faced Mark, who was staring on the sparkling lake.

He snapped his fingers infront of him, making the latter flinch. "What the heck, Hyuck?" Mark sat up straight and looked at Donghyuck in the eye.

"Callin' me Hyuck now huh?" The latter smirked, as Mark rolled his eyes at him again and looked at the lake, again.

He starts to feel dizzy and a little sleepy. 'Maybe it's just because of the apple juice'. He didn't mind it and just continued staring at the lake.

"I love you Mark," Mark immediately faced Donghyuck. "What did you say?" Mark has mixed emotions right now. "I said, I love you Mark." 'Oh fuck what do I do?' Mark thought, as he wasn't supposed to be gay, but he kinda likes this guy too.

But then Donghyuck slapped him, like real hard. He held his stinging cheek, "What was that for?" Marm hissed. "You weren't answering."

"What do you mean--" He then realizes, 'Oh yeah he said he loves me. Oh fuck this is bad, but also good, oh but mostly bad'.

Donghyuck moves closer to him and Mark closed his eyes as he thought Donghyuck will kiss him. But that didn't happen, cuz his head starts to hurt, and he loss consciousness.

"Mark? Mark fucking Lee?!"

"What?!" He sat up straight and looked around. "Where are we?" He asked.

"I don't know," Renjun replied. "But we were knocked out when we got here, I was the first one to wake up, Then I saw you murmuring somethings." Renjun shrugged.

"Guys--" Chenle started, "--I think we're kidnapped."

--------

Any thoughts?

I'm so sorry for the boring chapter, I don't know what to put lololol

⬆He's innocent errbody⬆
💚💚💚