five

They have no classes the next day, as the school we're having a meeting about a boy and a girl having sex in the detention room at 10 in the evening.

"Maybe, it really is suicide." Chenle said as he sits down with Mark on the grass field.

"Don't say that Chenle, we're getting close. We just need to talk to the victim's brother." Mark drinks his apple juice and looked over to the lake where he can see Donghyuck swimming.

"Do you think his brother did it." Chenle thought out loud, making Mark choke out his drink. "What?! No! I mean who would do that." Mark wiped the remaining juice in his lips. 'There is a possibility', he thought, cuz one time he tries to kill his brother but then realizes everything that will happen after that.

"I don't know, or maybe someone who pretends to be innocent but really isn't." Chenle looks at Mark. "What if it's Jisung, or Renjun or Donghyuck or his brother, his mother or his father or maybe, you." Chenle said those with wide eyes.

"Why do you think I'm solving this, if I were the one who killed him?" Mark crossed his arms.

"Nice view huh?" A guy suddenly said, making them look over their shoulder. To see a muscular boy with a bottle of soju in his hand.

"Uhm, who are you?" Chenle asked. "I'm Jeno, brother of that guy." He pointed at Donghyuck who was walking towards them.

"Hyung, what are you doing here? And why do have that? Where did you even get that? And I thought mom told you not to drink outside." Donghyuck took the soju and gave it to Mark.

"What am I going to do with this?" Mark held up the bottle, while Donghyuck is convincing his older brother to go home. "Drink it I guess," Chenle shrugged. "With that dude's saliva, no thanks." Mark puts down the bottle while looking at it disgustingly.

"Geez, you're such a pussy Mark Lee." Donghyuck said as he successfully convinced his brother to go home. He sits down on the grass with them.

"Excuse me?" Mark said as he faces Donghyuck. "You are excused." Donghyuck replied, while Chenle is holding back his laughter--actually, no he isn't, he was actually giggling.

"Oh, by the way. The last person who was with Minjae was his brother." Donghyuck said, but Mark was KUNfused why Donghyuck said that, until Chenle spoke up. "Wow, awesome memory." Chenle praised while clapping his hands at Donghyuck.

"Thanks, I know I'm awesome." He boasts whilst flipping his hair. Mark just rolls his eyes.

"Do you know his brother?" Mark asks. "Yeah, of course. Jaemin is famous because he's a beautiful introvert." He replied and Mark rolled his eyes.

"No, I meant personally."

"Yeah, we're friends you know." Donghyuck replied and Mark rolled his eyes. He doesn't know how many times he rolled his eyes today.

"Only the both of you?" Donghyuck shook his head. "Nope, we're a group. Me, Jaemin, Jeno, Renjun and Minjae." Mark nodded and Chenle scooted closer to hear this story.

"Can you tell us what kind of roles do you play in the group?" Donghyuck didn't get it at first but then realizes what he meant.

"I was the mood maker of the group, mostly more on skinship but not in public. Renjun is the nerdy one, when we're together he is usually annoying but I still love him..." Mark raised his eyebrows and was about to interrupt but decides not to.

"...Jeno is the muscle, he seems scary but he really isn't, he is a nice guy you know. I know this cuz I'm always with him as his brother of course. Jaemin, is the most famous one he seems cold on the outside but he's not. He's just having hard time making friends, I guess. And he was also the heartthrob of the school, before that kid Jisung came. And there's Minjae, he is nice, really, but I don't know what happened to him. When it was still the four of us, not including Renjun. He was really nice, a gentleman you might say. But then he met other guys, he still eats with us but not like before. He was really boastful, sassy and he would flirt with Renjun all the time, which is annoying because it's supposed to be my thing. So, in short everything changed. I wasn't that talkative anymore. Renjun, the nerdy one wasn't focused anymore in studying because of Minjae. Jaemin, well, nothing really changed with that guy. And Jeno, he suddenly has anger issues, cuz even before he doesn't have any. I guess that's all."

"What did you all feel when you heard the news that Minjae is dead?" Chenle asked. "Devastated of course duh." He sighed deeply and audibly. "Even though he changed, he's still our friend you know. Cuz we know deep inside there's still the Minjae we once knew. But now is gone." He looked down while playing with the grass.

"I'm sorry for your loss." Mark held Donghyuck's shoulder. "Yeah, yeah. That's enough. I'm going to get emotional any time now and I don't want anyone to see that."

"Okay, thanks for your time." Mark stood up and helped Donghyuck stand up as well. "Me too," Chenle pouted still sitting down. Mark sighed and helped Chenle like he requested.

"Well, I better go on and check on Jeno hyung. See you soon." Donghyuck starts running towards his house.

"We still have time to ask Renjun his side of the story." Chenle said as he walks beside Mark, and he just nodded. "So who do you think killed Minjae within them?"

"Donghyuck."

--------

Thoughts anyone?

And I'm just gonna put Chenle and Mark over here....