four

Mark went to school late, resulting a detention for him. And same goes to Chenle, as they went to school at the same time.

"Aish, my first ever detention." Chenle complained and pouted. Mark sighed deeply. They are forced to go to detention after school, what's worse that it's a one and a half-hour detention.

But when they entered the detention room, they're not alone. And Chenle was overwhelmed by that, of course he didn't show it in the outside.

There are four people in the room, counting them. But then Mark and Chenle recognized the two other boys with them.

"Isn't that Renjun and Jisung?" Chenle whispered and Mark nodded. Renjun ia doodling something with earphones. While Jisung was asleep with earphones plugged in as well, where you can see a perfect angle of his face.

Renjun suddenly shifted his head towards the pair and quickly made eye contact with Chenle, who immediately smiled making the other boy smile as well.

Mark notices and asked Renjun to sit with them, the latter happily accepted it.

"Are you ready to tell us what you know?" Mark asked the boy. "I don't know," The boy answered.

"Why are you even scared to tell us?" Chenle suddenly joins the conversation. "You don't wanna know." The boy answered in a low tone.

"Anyways, what are you doing here?" Mark asked, while Chenle was carefully walking around the room, not wanting to wake up the sleeping boy. "Oh, my phone rang in the corridor while I was talking to the student body president, and then she got mad so she sent me to detention." He shrugged afterwards. "How bout the both of you?"

"We were late," Mark answered shortly and Renjun nodded. Suddenly Chenle's voice--and a loud bang--echoed through the whole room, causing them all to startle, even Jisung.

"What the fuck?!" Jisung abruptly removed his earphones and looked at where the voice was. Mark and Renjun also turned their heads to Chenle, who was at the back of the room.

"What happened?" Mark asked the boy who was looking at a book on the floor. "T-there was a spider." Chenle's voice was trembling.

"Just a spider? Tch, pathetic." They all turned their heads to Jisung, but then the youngest boy realized he just said that. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I-I didn't mean to s-say that. Sorry." He bowed at Chenle to show his sincerity.

"I-it's okay," Chenle said making the boy sit down and hung his head low, kinda guilty. Chenle puts back the book and sits down at his seat.

Chenle looks at Jisung, who was still looking down with earphones. Chenle really likes the boy, yes, love at first sight. Cuz who wouldn't be in love just by his facial features.

While Mark and Renjun are talking to each other--still about the case. Chenle kept on glancing on the boy at the other side.

"Who do you think has connection with Minjae?" Mark said and Renjun looked over his shoulder to the boy seated not far from them, and pointed his finger to him. "Him?" Mark was quite shocked, I mean he's supposed to be the "innocent flower boy" of the school, and then he's somewhat connected with Minjae? So KUNfusing.

Renjun just nodded unbothered at all. "How about you ask him," Mark furrowed his eyebrows and looks at the boy whose head is rested at the desk.

"Hey kid," Mark sat beside him, the boy smiled innocently, but behind it was a different person. "Do you know Na Minjae?" The boy's smile slowly faded. He sighed before nodding. "How do you know him?"

"I don't think I should answer that." Jisung scooted to the back of his chair. "Why?" That was the last thing Mark said, as a teacher came in and told Jisung that his time is over.

"I-I should get going. Nice meeting you." He bowed at Mark before getting his bag and running out of the room.

Jisung sighed heavily, he thought he was suffocating in there. He was walking towards the gate, and there are familiar faces, who looks like they were waiting for someone--and that's him.

"Jisung!" He squinted his eyes and ran towards the person who called him. "Yangyang?" He stopped infront of them confused why they're here.

"How's our little Jisung?" Lucas was about to touch his shoulder but he instantly moved backwards. "Don't touch me." He sternly said making them smirk.

"Aww, Jisung became so sensitive. You do know you have something from us." Hendery snickered, making the other boys smirk. Jisung sighed deeply, head hung low. "Not now," He pushed himself out of the group and started walking.

"Probably because he's scared!" Yangyang shouted to make sure Jisung hear it. He sighed deeply and turned around, sometimes he really hates his anger getting in the way. He stomped towards them and held Yangyang's collar up.

"Listen you fucking bitch. I don't wanna cause a scene here because of your shit. If you're gonna ask the fuck why, just don't cuz I know you don't fucking care." He abruptly removed his hand from the boy's collar and looked around if anyone saw that.

Yangyang smirked, "I'm glad you still know me Jisung. Come with us and we'll get this settled for the last time." Jisung looked around for the last time. "And this is the last time I'll ever see you around here, asshole." Jisung said and followed them to the back of the school.

--------

I'm sorry to make the four act like that ㅠㅠ~

You don't know how hard it is to make this chapter lolololol
Especially the last one aiiissshh

Any thoughts bout this chap?