seventeen

Mark and Donghyuck became closer because of that conversation they had by the lake. They were talking through text while Mark walks back to his house. As he entered the living room, he placed his phone on top of the coffee table near him.

"Did you ask Jeno?" Chenle asks Mark as he was vacuuming the floor. Mark nodded.

"Jaemin opened up too," Mark sighed as he jumped landing in the couch.

Chenle nodded while turning the noisy vaccum off. "What did they say?"

"Nothing much. Jaemin said he was traumatized, while Jeno well, he said that too but what caught me thinking about it is when he said that Minjae didn't like him at first. And as far as I can remember he's homophobic." Mark answered, spacing out to think again.

Chenle ran to sit beside Mark, "So maybe he did kill Minjae because as you said he's homophobic and Jeno and Jaemin are together. And they wouldn't be together if either of them wouldn't have killed Minjae." Chenle half-whispered and Mark agreed with what Chenle said. "But as far as I know, Jeno hyung couldn't even hurt a fly. And Jaemin hyung, he's really that soft. So I don't think he'd do that to his own brother." Mark nodded again. "So maybe it was really suicide." Mark looked at Chenle with disbelief written in his whole face.

"No," Mark shook his head and stood up. "We've come this far Lele. We've been kidnapped, and almost killed. We need to solve it!" Mark paced back and forth around the small room.

"Okay okay," Chenle put his hands up in defeat. "As I heard Leo's are scary when angry." Chenle glared at the older and Mark sighed deeply.

"I'll get some sleep." Mark said before running up the stairs.

Chenle looked at Mark in disbelief as the older ran upstairs to his room. "But it's 2 in the afternoon!"

•••

Mark woke up by the heat inside his room. He stood up and checked the time. 7:49 pm. He decided to take a quick shower to refresh himself.

He came down to hear some familiar voices. He smiled as he walks down the stairs.

"Renjun! You'll burn the kitchen!" Donghyuck's voice was the first thing Mark heard as he took the last step down.

"Hey Mark! Sorry, did we wake you?" Jeno asked with his eyes full of apology. Mark smiled and shook his head. Jeno smiled as well and nodded his head, sitting back down the couch.

He walked to the kitchen where he saw the three boys cooking, well, mostly just Jaemin. Mark knitted his eyebrows calculating Chenle and Jisung are missing.

"If your looking for them, they took a quick walk outside. And Chenle told us to cook dinner for you." Donghyuck said and smiled. Mark smiled back and nodded.

"I'm sorry if we all barged in here. Donghyuck actually dragged me here because he said Jeno was coming here so here we are." Renjun bowed almost a thousand times and Mark just chuckled waving his hand from left to right.

"Don't be sorry. You can come visit anytime you want anyways." Mark said smiling. I mean, he liked the house full and packed anyways.

"We're back yall!" Chenle's voice was heard to the already noisy kitchen. Mark peeked from the kitchen to see Jisung sitting beside Jeno as Chenle closed the door and ran to Mark. "Oh, I only called Jaemin hyung though." Chenle whispered looking at the three boys helping Jaemin cook while bickering.

"Don't mind them, Renjun was just dragged here. And Donghyuck, well, he wanted to be here." Mark explained and Chenle nodded excitedly skipping towards Jaemin to see what they're cooking.

•••

They're now all sitting in the living room, talking, drinking, and laughing with each other.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Chenle suggested and everybody immediately answered yes. "Okay! I go first." Chenle raised his hand. "I choose truth! Who's asking?" Chenle said confidently.

"Do you like Jisung?" Chenle slouched immediately as he heard that question. He glared at Mark who has his smirk on. Chenle looked around. And as soon as he lands his eyes at Jisung who was already anticipating for the answer.

"Fine....yes!" Chenle's hands flew up showing his defeat. He hid his tomato like face on the floor. Meanwhile, Mark is laughing his ass out. Jeno, Jaemin, and Renjun were teasing the two boys while Donghyuck just observed everybody. Everybody knows, even the boy Chenle has a crush on. Chenle groaned loud and faced Mark. "Truth or dare?" Chenle asks as he points at the older.

"Dare." Mark knew if he'd choose truth, Chenle will do the same to him. I mean, what's the worse that can happen?

"Kiss Donghyuck hyung on the cheek." Chenle smirked--or maybe smiled in the most devilish way--Mark was left speechless. this was fucking worse. he thought as he shook his head.

"I won't," He answered shortly as he crossed his arms.

"Then i triple dog dare you," Chenle glared and Mark glared back.

Donghyuck in the other hand was shock but he didn't mind. But as Mark came closer, his heart starts racing for no reason at all. Or maybe because this was a dare or in demand or maybe because it's Mark.

Mark finally came closer, sighing before finally doing it. Donghyuck wasn't directly looking at the boy who just kissed him. Mark on the other hand, can't keep his cool, he drank the half empty soju in his hands. Chenle was really amused, Jisung was smiling ear to ear looking at the pair blushing so hard. Jeno and Renjun were teasing Donghyuck and Jaemin was just smiling widely while chuckling.

•••

They were drunk once again, but Donghyuck and Jaemin were the remaining ones awake.

Donghyuck was placing bottles into the kitchen while Jaemin was washing dishes.

"What's with you and Mark?" Jaemin asks as he feels Donghyuck's presence beside him.

"What's with you and Mark?" Donghyuck returned the question. Even though they're hanging out now, he still doesn't know who is Jaemin and Mark in each other's lives.

"Answer mine first. Do you like him?" Jaemin threw a question that Donghyuck still don't know what to answer. "Answer this. And I'll answer yours."

"No..." Donghyuck trailed off as he leaned in the counter facing Jaemin's back. "I mean, I don't know." Donghyuck sighed and groaned. Silence engilfed the both of them for a few seconds. "Now answer mine!" Donghyuck demanded.

Jaemin smiled and turned around to look at Donghyuck. "Mark..." Jaemin looked down still smiling. "He..." Jaemin looked up and stared at Donghyuck's eyes, "...was my first love."