three

Chenle came over the next day, and decided to have a sleepover at Mark's house for the weekend.

They decided to go for a quick walk towards the lake. "Let's try swimming there sometimes." Chenle pointed at the lake. "With a body once there? No thanks," Mark handed him a bottled drink and sat with him in the grass field.

"You know, just thinking of it. Do you think there are more bodies in the lake?" Chenle suddenly asks, making Mark look at him with widened eyes. Before Mark can respond, Chenle cuts him off. "Oh look, there's a guy swimming on the lake." Making Mark look at the direction Chenle's looking.

"Told you we should try swimming." Chenle smiled and stood up. "H-hey! Where are you going?" Mark shouted but the younger just ignored him. He sighed deeply and followed Chenle.

"Hey! Hey!" Chenle shouted while waving at the boy swimming in the lake to get his attention. "Chenle what are you doing?" Mark whispered at the boy. "Finding out if there really are more bodies in the lake." Chenle smirked and went closer to the water. While, Mark was just dumbfounded with Chenle just said.

The boy came closer to Chenle. "What do you want?" He said in an annoyed tone. And he took his towel and wiped hiself. "Nothing, I was just wondering if you know Na Minjae?" The boy suddenly stooped what he's doing and looked at Chenle.

"Who are you? And what do you want to know? The police said it's suicide right? So, go away. I don't want to be bothered." He aggressively unfolded his towel causing Chenle to get splashes of water in his face.

"We don't think it is. Right, Mark?" Chenle faced Mark smiling, but he suddenly frowned. When he see's Mark staring at the boy who was drying his hair, looking at Mark.

Chenle rolled his eyes. "Can I talk to you?" Chenle pleaded to the boy with a smile. "Wait! You only? How about me?" Mark complained. "I know you're just going to stare at him the whole time." Chenle crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. Making the latter laugh.

"I like you, I'm giving you 5 minutes. After I change." The boy then ran towards his house. Chenle then starts teasing Mark with the boy.

"Now, what are we going to talk about?" The boy sat with them at the grass, facing Chenle. "Do you know Na Minjae?" Chenle started and the boy nodded. "What do you know about him?" Mark asked this time, Chenle giving him a teasing smile.

"Well, I usually see him at the lake with his girlfriend or friends." The boy started. "So, he has a girlfriend?" Mark asked and the boy nodded.

"But they broke-up before the incident happened. That's why the police said it was suicide." Chenle and Mark nodded at the same time, making the boy look at them with a confused face. "Why are you even interested in this stuff?"

"I'm new here so I wanted to know the neighborhood." Chenle stated innocently and the boy raised one of his eyebrows, kinda saying 'oh really?'

"No, we're actually trying to solve this case. But what I said was true though," Chenle defended himself. The boy snickered. "What are you detectives?"

"Nope, but he's a son of the police." Chenle pointed at Mark. "Does your parents know you're doing this?" The boy looked at Mark who was looking down, as he realized he was lying and keeping secrets to his parents. Like earlier, he lied to his mother that he was going out with his friend and have some bonding time--which is 50% true--but still the other half isn't.

"Wait, what's your name? I didn't get to ask earlier." Chenle changed the topic. Although Chenle and Mark knew each other for just a week they knew each other pretty well--but of course, there are still secrets that can't be revealed.

"Lee Donghyuck. Yours?"

"I'm Zhong Chenle and this is Lee Minhyung, just call him Mark." Donghyuck nodded. "Do you know the last person who was with Minjae?" Mark asked and Donghyuck nodded his head. "Who wa--"

Mark was cut off by Chenle. "Sorry, my mom texted me. We're having an early dinner at a restaurant tonight."

"I thought we're having a sleepover." Mark suddenly pouted. "Don't do that, it's not cute," Donghyuck said making Mark glare at him.

"Yeah, I know. But my mother said it's important. I'll be back, don't worry." Chenle said, but Mark is still doubting that. Since, he knows Chenle's parents are strict, as they expect him to be the next CEO of their company. "You don't want me to come with you?" Donghyuck smriked, Mark furrowed his eyebrows.

"You're flirtly, aren't you?" Mark crossed his arms and looked at Donghyuck, while the other one just shrugged. "My ride is here. See you later Mark." He waved at both of them before entering the car.

"Looks like I'm walking alone again." Mark mumbled, but enough for the tanned boy to hear. "Hey!" Donghyuck snapped his fingers infront of Mark's face catching Mark's attention. "Give me your phone." Donghyuck held his hand out, waiting for Mark to give him his phone. Making Mark widen his eyes. "What?! No!"

"C'mon, it'll be fast." Donghyuck smirked. Mark hesitated at first, because of his intimidating smirk, but gave up eventually.

"Here," Donghyuck gave back his phone and stood up. "You better go home, it's going to be dark soon." Mark nodded and stood up as well.

"What did you do with my phone anyways?" Mark asked but was left dumbfounded when Donghyuck just shrugged and walked away.

--------

Yaass!! MarkHyuck shippers where you at?!

Just them being whipped for each other

Love y'all <3!!!