Chapter 3: Special Training (+18)

All of a sudden, she presses her lips against yours, making your heart pound out of your chest. She deepens the kiss and drags it out, still holding you against the wall as firmly as she had to begin with, showing no signs of weakness. After about thirty seconds of a rather aggressive kiss, she pulls back a bit, holding your bottom lip inbetween her teeth and pulling it before letting it go.

     "I know what you want, but you should know so much better..." She smirks, raising an eyebrow seductively, a flame in her eye you've never seen before. She unpins you, but pulls you by your uniform onto her bed. She takes off your uniform slowly, making eye contact the whole time as she continues to undress you completely. You can feel the cold air around you make you feel even more exposed, and cold chills make your skin bumpy and shiver. "Take off my outfit. Now!" Catra orders you, and you do that quickly and she pins you onto her bed by your shoulders, her sharp claws poking you firmly.

     You can feel yourself growing wet just looking at her. She is so muscular and toned...again the light illuminates her wonderfully. Her soft fur and skin seem to glow softly as her muscles are highlighted in the light. Your eyes wander up and down her body, breathless, taking every bit in slowly. She takes you by surprise, grabbing rope from underneath the pillow and tying it around your wrists, just tight enough to be uncomfortably tight. She ties the other end to the bed frame.

     You can feel the wetness growing, as she lays on top of you now, teasing you. Her hard nipples brush against your own, causing you to moan lightly. She smirks at this, devilishly. "Aww, you're so weak. I can feel you already soaking my sheets, and how do you manage to moan when all I'm doing is laying on you?" She teases more. "Look me in my eyes. Right now, you are mine. You will call me Commander Catra, and don't let me catch you disobeying or I'll have to teach you a lesson." She says aggressively, beginning to move down a bit to suck your neck, the pressure feels so good, but she begins sticking her teeth in too, and you try to hold back a moan, not successful.

     You can feel your body convulse in arousal, you are horny enough now for her to stop this teasing, but it looks like she has no intention of giving you what you want as she licks over your new hickey. She's so warm, and you can feel her begin to leak her arousal on your thigh. She places her left hand on your left nipple, squeezing it between her finger, making you arch your back and moan, you're super sensitive, and she is taking advantage of it. Her right hand goes to your pussy, beginning to slowly rub your clit with a finger.

     "C-Catra please~" You moan out, but she pulls her hand away from your clit now and chokes you lightly. "What is my name~?" She asks. "Catra~" She tightens her grip on your throat. "C-commander Catra~" You say weakly. She smirks again and gives a small chuckle. "Good girl~ Don't make me punish you again, or you'll really regret it." She puts her hand back on your clit, rubbing it with added pressure this time, causing you to bend your legs inward and then back out a couple times, getting used to the sensation spreading through you. "Do you want more?" She whispers. "Please~ Commander Catra~" You moan out, her touch feels like electricity on you. She takes her hand off your clit again and instead begins sucking your right nipple. Her left hand still squeezes at your left nipple and she rubs it inbetween her fingertips.

     "Ah-Ahh~!" You moan and arch your back up again, the feeling making your breasts and nipples tingle intensely. Your pussy pulses and convulses, begging for her touch that she won't give. "I said...BEG." She orders. You begin to beg her desperately inbetween moans and heavy breathing. After about two minutes, she traces her claws over your inner thighs, and then retracts two claws, inserting those two fingers into your pussy. You moan loudly and she curls them inside, going back and forth roughly and sloppily. "Spread bitch~" She uses one hand to lift up one of your legs up and out as far as it can go. You do your best to spread the other but all you can do is try not to wrap your legs inward as you begin thrusting your hips as the pleasure spreads throughout you.

     She continues going rough, not slowing down for anything. "Ahh~! Aahhh~! Commander Catr-Ah~!" You can feel yourself building and she inserts a third finger, stretching you and making you yell out for her. She smirks, and bites her lip. "Beg for your orgasm, my weak bitch~!" She says raspily and aggressively, but clearly enjoying it. You have a hard time finding your breath as she keep going, and you can't even think as pleasure is overwhelming your mind and body. You keep thrusting your hips and moaning loudly, both you and Catra's sweat and arousal juices joining together and soaking the bed.

     "Beg now! That's an order!" Catra growls. You repeat the same phrase over like it's all you can manage to say. "Please, Commander Catra~!" Each time you emphasize it more, moaning it louder and louder. You can feel yourself ready to cum. You throw your head back and moan loudly as she keeps roughly and quickly thrusting her fingers into the most pleasurable spot, but right before you cum she changes the pace to slowly, and you can feel the orgasm fade away. You whine and she smacks your ass hard, leaving a red mark. "You stopped begging at the very last moment. I said I wanted you to beg. I will break you if I have to. You're so weak!" She had stopped thrusting, but she twists them inside of you, evoking another moan.

     "I want an apology." She says, pulling her fingers out teasingly, rubbing right at your entrance making you tighten up constantly. You apologize to her three times, each one sounding more sorry, and more desperate than the last. She puts three fingers back in without warning, and your body jolts, getting a small chuckle from Catra. She begins thrusting harder than before and faster, right against the most sensitive pleasurable spot, making you arch your back and roll your hips frantically as you scream out for her, begging to cum with every husky breathe you can manage to take. She doesn't stop, mercilessly rubbing your insides until you begin to orgasm.

     You squirm and quiver underneath her, screaming as you feel deep repeated convulsions rippling through your body. They are so intense, and the tightening in your legs makes you sore. She just keep going, making you tear up in the unbearable orgasmic pleasure. The sensation feels like shockwaves in your pussy, and all of a sudden you feel a release that makes you squeal one more time, sending cum out all over her fingers and yourself and the sheets. Your aroma fills the room, mixing with Catra's sweet scent and the room is sweetly intoxicating with the combination. You can relax now as she pulls her fingers out, and you immediately shut your eyes in ecstacy and pure bliss.