Chapter 8: Studying Catra

When you wake up you feel a not so pleasant feeling. You look to your side and see Catra still asleep, but you realize that she never took the plug out. You don't want to wake her up, but you lay there, staring at the wall, too nervous to try on your own and too nervous to wake her up. So you look over at her. She seems to be curled in a ball, almost a fetal position.

     You didn't know what to make of this, and the fact that you are laying here next to her makes your heart race happily. She looked so comfortable. Her claws aren't even out, and her messy hair is sprawled out on the pillow. This is the only time you've been able to stare at her without facing criticism or consequences. She seems peaceful resting at least. All you can hear is your breath and her own. One shoulder was above the covers, exposing one of her stripes.

     You turn your gaze toward her ears. Her ears looked so soft, and you always wanted to feel them. Occasionally she flicks an ear as she continues to sleep. The pointed tip of her ear had a small tuft of fur and you wondered for a moment if you tried to scratch her ear or above her tail if she would kill you or enjoy it. Probably both.

     Suddenly, she opens her eyes. "Ah!" She squeals, seeing that you are practically in her face staring her down. She shoves you and you fall off the bed. "What the hell were you doing?!" She asks, the peaceful, quiet moment now ruined. She crawls to the other side of the bed and hops off the bed, stepping on your stomach in the process and knocking the air out of you temporarily. She picks you up and puts you back on the bed. "Answer me now! It's an order!!" She demands louder.

     "I just woke up Commander Catra!" You say, still catching your breath. She grabs you by your wrists and puts it above your head. "Liar! Lie to my face again and you'll sleep on the floor from now on!" "Please forgive me Commander Catra! You just looked peaceful, please forgive me!" You beg her for forgiveness. "Whatever! Hold still-" She demands, holding one hand on your thigh and another grabbing the plug she had forgotten about. Surprisingly Catra takes her time getting it out, though you whimper with the movement anyway. "I'm going to go wake everyone up for breakfast rations in ten. You're going to stay here and be quiet." She says, going to grab that red and black outfit that always looks so damn fine.

     "Yes Commander Catra!" She looks back at you and smiles. "Good girl, now don't go anywhere!" She points a finger at you, before turning back around, putting her outfit on. She goes into another room, leaving you there, wondering if the other cadets would notice you were missing from the ranks today.

     It's not like you could move anyway, but you stayed still, laying there knowing it would be hours before she returned. 'Am I sex crazed??' You think to yourself. You already know the answer, but you can't help but keep yourself entertained while she's gone for breakfast and for training. Daydreaming was something you didn't get to do often as a busy cadet, but today there is plenty of time.

     Catra, and you, alone again. You scratch her ears and she almost immediately yanks your hand away from it. "Don't fucking touch my ears! Disobey me or your ears will be bleeding from the sound of my voice!" You salute her and leave, only to be pulled back a second later. "Forgetting something?" She asks, crossing her arms and waiting. "Yes Commander Catra." You add and salute again.

     "You really need to stop forgetting that phrase, I'm your Commander. You are to always say it if I'm not walking away from you. What's it going to take to get that through your damn head?!" She says firmly, staring at you with the intense looks, her ears pointed back, clearly upset. You touch her ears again, and she jolts. She pins you again, choking you. "Do you think I'm joking, cadet?" She says in a low voice, but she's blushing, her tail wasn't swaying angrily. The mixed messages never failed. "Yes, Comm- I mean NO, Commander Catra!" You gulp, as her eyes seemed to dilate in contemplation for a moment. She lets you down, and turns around thinking before walking back to you with a smirk.

     "Curiosity won't kill me, but it might kill you. Go ahead, touch my ears." She said it softly. 'Is this a trick?' You think to yourself, slowly raising your hand and scratching the base of her ears. She hums and purrs a little, but not for long. "E-Enough! Other side. Now." She moves her head a different direction and you scratch her other ear, but unbeknownst to her, your hand is going to scratch above her tail.

     "So, I think I'll make you my personal caretaker, fetch me drinks, food, you can do it for me." She smirks. You suddenly do it, and scratch above her tail and she jolts and almost seems to yowl. "A-Ahh~! HEY!!!" She moans, pulling herself closer to you, stomach to stomach, almost like she's getting ready to grind on you. She can't seem to take it, and she gets ready to bite your neck when you hear her yell at you seemingly from nowhere. "GET THE FUCK UP ALREADY! STOP DREAMING!" You feel her claws scratch your shoulders and blood trickling out as she shakes you roughly from your fantasy.