Chapter 9: Different (+18)

You gasp as you feel her sharp claws digging into you, forcing you awake. Must have fallen asleep while you were fantasizing…"You must have been exhausted from earlier. You slept from afternoon all the way until this morning. Then again now."

     You hadn't thought about it, but you had been dragged to her room right after breakfast, and so you really have been sleeping too much to have fallen asleep again. "So anyway, I think I'll make you my personal caretaker. You can get me whatever I need when I want it. In exchange for it, you can feel good in my bed." Catra smirks, a hand on her hips and her eyes looking you up and down. "Yes Commander Catra." She smiles at this. "Good."

     "There's something new I wanted to try. So go get me a drink, right...now." She says, easing from her normal voice back to her commander tone. You salute her and say the three letter phrase you always had to say, and go grab her a drink, bringing it back to her and handing it to her. You watch her gulp it down as if she was dying of thirst and then smashes the cup onto the floor. It startles you, the sound of shattering glass. She snickers, but then hides her emotions behind a command.

     "Since you like the bed so much, and are being a good girl, do you want to try something different with your commander?" Catra asks, not truly asking. You were always up for Catra, and she knew this. You sticking around is all the yes you both ever need. You nod, and she points at the bed. "On your knees, hands on the bed, right fucking now you little slut!"

     You do as you're told, and she grabs the strap on again, and some lube. She smacks the strap on against your ass, and spreads you open. "I'm going to train you to take it~ Don't even try to bitch or complain, you want this, don't you? You're my weak little bitch~" She whispers huskily into your ear, and you can feel her breath as she talks to you. She lubes the strap on, and then finds your asshole, spreading you open again, and directing the tip inside first. You can't seem to loosen up, and it feels so damn big as she slides it all the way in.

     You moan and whimper as it rubs inside of you, hitting that special spot. She grabs you by your waist, holding you firmly and pushing you back into her as she begins to thrust. You feel so weak already, it didn't take much. She doesn't ram you yet, but you definitely feel it as if she were.

     She isn't going out all the way, consistently rubbing your g-spot and making it hard for you to stay still. You grip her sheets, your body in rhythm with hers as she pulls you in as she thrusts. You shit your eyes, leaning your head onto the bed. That doesn't last very long though, she takes one hand and pulls on your hair with it. "Do you want to cum like this?" She asks, her voice confident and smooth.

     "Y-Yah~ Command-mmm~ Commander Catra!" You say, your voice trembling as you can feel each thrust bring you closer to release. It felt the same, but so different. The pleasure isn't describable to an extent as you feel the friction become too much for you, but you still take it.

     You cum from it, the feeling a mix of shock and pleasure and even a bit of pain. You yell out for her, continuing to grip the bed sheets harder and tensing your muscles. She stops thrusting, pulling out of you and yanking your hair one more time. "Weak~ I think you'll need way more practice before we can move to the next size." She says.

     "N-Next size?" You ask. "Did I fucking stutter?" She scolds you. You turn around, still beside the bed and very shaken with the different experience. "No, Commander Catra…Can I...scratch your ears?"

     She raises an eyebrow and almost busts out laughing before crossing her arms and frowning, staring at you like the answer should have been obvious. "You can't be serious! No. Obviously not." She goes from an amused tone to straight up annoyed. "Now go to the bathroom or you'll regret it later." She commands and sits down on the bed.