Chapter 7: Explosions (+18)

She places a small amount of lube on your pussy, and slides the crop down it and back up. Then, out of nowhere, spanks your pussy with it. "Aaoh!!" You groan. "Wrong answer." She says coldly, doing it again. "One!" She spanks again, "Two!" She spanks again and again as you continue counting. Each spank makes you tense up and it stings, leaving a tingling sensation that makes you want much more.

     You wish she would rub you a little, to lessen how painful it is since each spank makes it worse. She spanks for the ninth time. "F-Fuck!!" You whimper. Then you quickly correct yourself. "N-Nine! That was nine!" Catra frowns. "Try again you weak slut."

     "One! Two! Three! Four! Five!! S-Six!! Sevennn! Eight!!! N-iNNNe!!! TEN!!!!" You whimper and whine the whole way through, barely containing yourself from messing up. With each spank you jump and the sting builds up. Your pussy is red now, and you know it's all worth it. Trying to take control earlier was worth it. "Now, I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk. How will I know??? I'll test it." She bites your neck, leaving a hickey as she sucks you up and her teeth jab you, making you moan out needily.

     "Awww, you're so needy, huh? Well then you should beg me for it. Right now. Beg me!" She says, rubbing the strap-on at her entrance, pulling away every couple of seconds, making you wetter and so damn desperate. It feels like you can't stand it, her teasing is so cruel, but you love it too.

     She lifts the strap-on up over your clit and flicks it. You moan and tremble, pulsing as if you had been in chastity for a week. You begin to beg her, but all she does is tease your entrance and clit with her strap-on. "Tell me who you belong to and what you are." Catra says mercilessly, staring down at you amused at how desperate you are.

     "I belong to you, Commander Catra! I'm your bitch, your sex slave slut, please fuck me, make me unable to walk, push me over my limit. Please, I wanna scream your name~!" Catra slowly inserts the strap-on, and you quickly realize how big it is as she pushes it inside of you.

     You can feel it fill you as it rubs against your walls as you tighten around it. She begins thrusting, going hard and deep, letting the strap-on hit your cervix. You moan and hum loudly, unable to control yourself. You could now feel the effect of the plug, rubbing against your g-spot with each thrust in your pussy as it forces the plug's friction.

     She fucks you like this and lets one thumb rub your clit in circles until you feel the build up come to a climax. You're having an intense mixed orgasm, the plug, vaginal stimulation and of course clitoral stimulation driving you way over your edge as it feels like your entire uterus decided to set fireworks off.

     Your whole body trembles, your stomach and thighs tightening with your walls as the euphoric sensation ripples through you in explosive waves, slowly fading out, except Catra doesn't stop. She keeps fucking you until you are cumming a second time, a third time, fourth time, fifth time. You scream her name with tears of pleasure starting to well up in your eyes until the repetitive orgasms die down only because Catra stops altogether.

     She lets you lay there and uncuffs you. "Try to walk." She says demandingly. You sit up, and scoot to the edge of the bed, but when your feet make contact with the ground you simply fall. You grunt and Catra picks you back up, laying you on the bed. To your surprise, she giggles and smiles at you, with a tender look on her face similar to when you caught her as you were leaving her room before. "Looks like you should get some rest, dummy." She says softly, leaning down to kiss your lips passionately and she goes and grabs you a water.

     "You're so weak, screaming for me like I'm all that's left~ Here, you're gonna want water." She sits the water on the counter right next to the bed. "You know cadet, there's a lot going on lately. There's actual things I want to talk with you about. You're obviously not going to train tomorrow, by the way." She says. Your heart is beating out of your chest, is she...truly finding love in this? Is it all a love for lust or did she love your personality too? You couldn't think straight anyway, you drink the water and fall asleep.