Story Art! (& Commission Info)

Send requests here for scenes you'd like to see drawn! Keep in mind that it'll just be Catra since this story is x reader and obviously you'd want to imagine yourself!
Alternatively, you can commission me to draw your OC with her (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
I take Paypal and Venmo, prices can vary.

°•°•°•°•°•°Rules and FYIs°•°•°•°•°•°
I reserve the right to refuse or discontinue service to disrespectful or super impatient individuals. 
My watermark stays, but a low transparency and wont be in the way. I apologize for this, but there are many people who do not credit, so please keep this in mind. Sorry!

If it is a character with a lot of details or a complex background, I'll need more time to complete your picture! Art is not a quick process!

I can accept payments in halves. Half when you commission, and the other half after I finish. However, I won't send the picture until after you pay.

Scenes with Catra and an OC:
No background and no shading: 10 USD
Background but no shading: 15 USD
Shading but no background: 15 USD
Background and shading: 20 USD

Please don't ask for discounts 😅
If anything we can set up a payment plan and I'll just send the picture once you're done paying

Don't be afraid to ask me questions! DM for details! Obviously I do nsfw, and here's my NSFW Catra Twitter so you can see examples of my lewd Catra artwork: @ Caramelcat19 on Twitter. If you don't have Twitter just ask me in DM here and I'll show some examples of my art!

Also the requests for the Catra scenes without an OC are free lol, I wanna draw it, just tell me what part of the story you want to see drawn lol.

Chapter:
Paragraph number:
Particular scene?

Btw, art takes time, sometimes it takes me a week, sometimes it takes a month. Life is weird. Depending on what you order, I'll likely tell you a *somewhat* accurate time period.