Chapter 14: Questions (+18)

She holds onto you, continuing to purr. You find it to be the most adorable thing, though you knew better than to mention it out loud. You and Catra lay there for about 10 minutes, but the questions from the day before still ring in your mind. "Hey, Catra?" You wait for her response.

     "What is it?" She asks, looking into your eyes. You hesitantly try to work your questions to where she won't blow up. "Am I anything more than of personal use to you?" Her brows furrow down, and the soft smile she had disappears. "Don't!" She raises her voice before lowering it to a sadly sobered tone. "Don't ask me that. I don't want to think about it right now." You pause, looking into her eyes, she seems sad, like something is on her mind.

     "Why'd you get so jealous of-" Your question is cut off by Catra shoving you away from her angrily. "What did I just tell you?! Shut it!" A silence fills the room, cutting through you. "Will we ever talk more about it?" You ask quietly, hoping she'll see you don't want to challenge her. "Keep asking and you won't have a mouth to talk with." She narrows her eyes, but she clearly wasn't serious, her tone gave it away. Nonetheless, she clearly seems to care about you, but you wish you could find some answers.

     After a couple more seconds of silence, she pulls you back toward her, and begins kissing you passionately on the lips. It takes you by surprise, but you shut your eyes and return the kiss lovingly. You can feel the warmth of her body radiating against your own. She ends the kiss, slowly pulling back a bit. "I don't want to talk, but I do want to eat ~" She gives you that look, the look you'd grown addicted to, the look of love and lust, a look that makes your heart pound every time, no matter how often you see it. It's written all over her face, in her eyes, in her composure.

     You can get lost in that look, but Catra won't allow it. She rolls on top of you, and pins you down by your wrists. "You're mine, and after the sex you'd given me, I think I'll give you a little treat." She smirks, rapidly leaning down to bite your neck, her fangs sinking into your neck, her tongue flicking against your skin as she sucks it up. You moan, feeling the wetness of her tongue on your neck combining with the pressure of a hickey in the making. "A-ah! Catra~" You gasp out as she let up only to bite back in the same spot with a better grasp.

     After about 30 seconds more, she quits, looking down at your neck, inspecting the mark left. She smiles, and then moves down your body. She begins to lick your nipples, evoking a moan out of you. She goes back and forth teasing them both, letting you squirm and quiver until she's got you desperate. Finally, she's also just too desperate to wait. She lifts your leg up and moves you to your side, putting her pussy against yours. You can feel how wet she is, and she can feel how wet you are, equally. She gently moves her hips, rubbing her clit against your own. She whimpers. Oh, how hot it is to hear her sweet voice make those noises.

     She begins to continuously rub against you,  going at different paces, pressures, and angles. She grips onto your leg, her claws leaving a line as your leg occasionally slips. You moan out, feeling your clit being rubbed in the best way imaginable to you. She's found the perfect way to stimulate you, and now you can feel yourself thrusting against her as she thrusts against you. Her warm, wet clit making you quiver and moan. You can't stand how good it feels. You can feel yourself building up, the pleasure driving you insane as you can barely keep your hips in the right rhythm with hers.

     "C-Catra please~!" You beg her, but you're only met with the sound of her moans, the sight of her boobs jiggling up and down, her claws digging into your leg as she scissors you. You continue to beg her, repeating her name with staggering breathes. She repeats your name back to you, moaning your name twice more as she moans out really loudly. It takes you over the edge as her clit pulses, still thrusting into you and you begin to cum. You both moan out each other's names, and cum on each other, both your scents and fluids mixing together as you finish climaxing.

     You both lay there, on opposite sides of the bed. You catch your breath and crawl up to her, back to the way you were before it started. You look into her eyes and she looks into yours. She smiles. "I guess you didn't have to wait for tomorrow." She glances down at your neck.

     "You're gonna have to cover that up. No one needs to find out about us right now." She says softly, getting up slowly and grabbing the appropriate color tone of makeup to cover the hickey on your neck. She places it on the counter for later. She lays back down.

     "Did you say us? Earlier...you said us." You ask her wide eyed, your heart is hesitant, and beating out of your chest. "Huh? I didn't say shit." Her face turns red and she turns her back to you in the bed. You cuddle up to her, and try to sleep. Your mind races, and you still have so many questions.