Chapter 6: Impulsive (+18)

You frantically look back and forth between her nipples and her pussy and begin with her nipples. You place your hand over one of her breasts and squish it firmly. You then place your mouth onto her nipple, slowly sucking her nipple, your lips sucking to the tip of it, and then enveloping it completely. You repeat this over and over, feeling her nipples get harder in your mouth. You're laying on her, stomach to stomach, her chest rising and falling with your own.

     You can hear her whimpering and breathing sharply, gripping her claws into your back and scratching you, drawing some blood. You try hard not to clench but you do, very lightly. This takes Catra by surprise as she feels you apply pressure to her sensitive nipple. "A-Ah~! Keep doing it!" She demands, trying not to sound tender or open. You smile and switch nipples, repeating what you just did. Every sound Catra makes is heavenly, and you can't help but want to drag it out for as long as she'll let you. You knew your punishment would be a hell of a ride later, and you're already accepting it in exchange for purposely avoiding her pussy right now.

     Catra moves her hips upward, barely missing your own hips. Catra isn't patient, and while she's still in control, you knew she's only letting you do this so she can do extra things later. She moans out loudly as you suck harder on her nipple, your thumb rolling her other nipple and occasionally squeezing it in-between your finger and thumb. She bites her lip, rolling her hips toward you more frequently as she felt herself getting close from the intense sucking and play. "F-fucking slut~!" She whines, digging her claws hard into your back again. You groan loudly, lifting up from sucking mid suck, making a popping sound as your lips came off her nipple. She groans too.

     "I was on the edge of orgasm, you bitch!!!" She growls, staring you down and purposely clawing down to your ass. "You're not going to have ANY chance of walking when I'm through with you later tonight!" She says angrily. "Make me cum already! You're my property and you are supposed to do what I tell you to!"

     "Yes, Commander Catra...I'm sorry Commander Catra..." You say quickly, unsure now of what you could possibly do if you can't walk. You readjust yourself and you grab onto her tail tightly, making her gasp and you can see her pulsing, her body crying out desperately for her pleasure and release. Her tight hole tensing up already as you lick up her inner thigh and up her entire pussy. You tease her clit and lick around it carefully. She shuts her eyes and groans, throwing her head back in frustration,and then you lick her clit.

     She raises her head up quickly, her eyebrows raising up as she lets out a loud moan. "AH~!" You continue licking her clit stroke by stroke, you let go of her tail and hold her thighs open as she continuously tries to shut them around you. "Ah~ A-Ahh~! "H-Hey! F- Ffff- I ahhh~ Command you to suck it nnnAow~! Or I won't let you cum!" She whimpers as firmly as she can.

     You begin to suck her clit and her legs spasm almost immediately, and you lose your grip as she locks her legs around you. You continue sucking her clit, tasting every drop of her wetness and taking in her strong scent of arousal as it overwhelms you. You can feel her twitching as you flick your tongue over it as you suck harder and faster. "STOP CHANGING THE FUCKING PACE~!" You stay at the pace you're at now and she starts to twitch again, she starts breathing shallowly inbetween loud moans and thrusts her hips quickly up and down, her thighs trying to crush your head.

     "DAMN~ MMM~! AHH~!" She almost yells, gripping onto your head now as she orgasms hard, convulsing as you continue sucking. You suck until she finishes cumming, and then go to taste the rest left over. She uses one leg to kick you away. "You... don't...get...that satisfaction..." She says taking deep breaths between words. "You did good, but you tried to control me..."

     She gets up and she grabs two pairs of handcuffs from underneath the bed, cuffing your wrists and your ankles together, leaving you open and your legs in the air. She gets over you, staring down at you. "You're going to be begging me. It's not just a threat, it's a promise too." She says in a deep voice reaching into a drawer beside her bed for something. She pulls out a crop, a butt plug, lube, and a strap on.

     She smirks. "You're mine, you naughty cadet. You're going to be taught another lesson in endurance and in discipline from your commander." Her muscles look so sexy in the light with her stripes, her bright multicolored eyes, messy hair, and her sharp pointy teeth. She lubes up the plug generously, but doesn't take much time to insert it as you yell out, tensing up in your cuffs as it entered your untrained hole.

     "Shut up!" She places her hand on your neck, grabbing it firmly enough to choke you some. She grabs the crop and moves it along your chest, down your stomach. "Listen to me, you're going to count to ten, and you're going to do it right or you'll be sore and red before I even begin with you." She lets your neck go and you gasp for air. "Yes...Commander Catra.."