Chapter Request: A Mixed Up Dream (+18)

(Authors note: The name for the woman is from someone who requested a shout out and not meant to depict anyone else ((UNLESS you want it to be)) and this chapter will not effect the rest of the story)

     You're the woman in this dream, but you are not yourself, you are someone else...perhaps Catra's previous lover? Are the dream you and Catra are having connected??? You know nothing other than this dream, and don't seem to realize what's happening as you lay her down on the bed. Catra stares down at you, already naked, and so is she.

     You look up at her. You hadn't seen Catra in years, and you had missed her desperately, and now you have returned to her, without any notice or remembrance of how. Catra smiles at you, her claws digging into your shoulders and beginning to sink her teeth into your tender neck.

     You stare upward as you feel the same familiar sting accompanied with a pressure and tingling, pleasure making you grunt softly, grabbing onto Catra's back needily. She licks your neck down and back up, her tongue is making your body feel hot as you wish she'd just hurry up like she usually would. She stops to look down at you. "Damn, it's been so long Izabella. You're mine now." She says, going back down and to your collarbone. She licks your collarbone side to side and then kisses between your breasts. She takes one hand and squeezes your breast softly, her mouth enveloping the other breast's nipple. You moan lightly, moving your head back some as you feel Catra flick her tongue over the nipple and begin sucking on it. She's sucking fairly hard, making you move your hips some, feeling more needy and moaning slightly louder.

     "P-Please Catra~" You whimper huskily. "Shhh, be patient and you'll get your reward~" She firmly places one hand on your neck, lightly choking you and letting up every ten seconds or so. She eventually stops and switches breasts. You wish she'd just do it already, but she just won't hurry this time.

     "I want to enjoy every second of being with you." She says. She finishes sucking your nipples and slowly kisses down your body, holding you by your waist, letting her claws dig into you harshly. You moan as she sucks on your inner thighs now, leaving teeth marks and hickeys all over your thighs. She kisses your clit, earning a moan from you. She begins licking it upward repeatedly, starting off slow and speeding the strokes up every couple of minutes until your hips are moving up and down and your legs are trying to go inward. She stops for a moment, only to suddenly grab a strap on and put it on. She retracts a claw on one of her fingers and slides it inside of you, curling it and thrusting in and out for about half a minute. She suck her finger and looks you in your eyes. "Wet~ You get wet so easy, and you're mine, my bitch~"

     She aims the strap on and she slides it in all the way, forcing a loud moan out of you, and you jolt as you dig your nails into the sheets. She grabs your thighs and lifts you up, holding you with a grip from hell, thrusting deeply into you as she scratches the fuck out of your legs. You moan, the pleasure drowning out some of the pain, though not all of it. She thrusts for what feels like forever and she stops right as you're running out of breath.

     "P-Please~ I- I need you Catra..." You say between taking breathes. Catra sits your lower body back down and grabs your wrists and places them above your head. She kisses you, her tongue going into your mouth and wrapping around your own tongue, before pulling away and looking you in your eyes. Her eyes feel like their staring into your soul. "I need you too, and you'll enjoy it much more if you obey me like a good girl." She says firmly, tightening her grip on your wrists for a second before letting go and going back down to your pussy.

     She moves you on your side for a moment and smacks your ass hard leaving a red mark on you. You whimper and she places you back down evenly and spreads your legs apart, resting her hands on your inner thighs, holding you down as well as spread. She begins sucking on your clit immediately, causing you to throw your head back and close your eyes in pleasure, feeling her stimulate you while you're so sensitive and unable to move.

     You can feel yourself building up so fast and you try to move your hips but you can't, so you arch your back up and down, having to take the pleasure overwhelming you. You can feel the heat all around you as Catra keeps holding you, not letting you escape the pleasure. She flicks her tongue over your clit before stopping as you almost cum. "Mm~ Not so fast." She teases you, the edging felt like too much already, but she's determined to do what she wants, and she gets what she wants.

     "You aren't allowed to cum yet. That's an order!" She growls to you, but then smirks. She begins sucking again, building you up a bit quicker than last time, the sensation spreading through you, you're getting so close that you can't stay still as Catra fights to keep your hips and legs still. She finally pulls up at what feels like the very last second as you gasp and breathe heavily. You were so close! You're pulsing hard, barely having been a step away from orgasm.

     Catra begins sucking again, this time she sucks much harder than before. She looks up at you and digs her claws into you, her arms wrapped around your thighs and her hands resting on your waist. You move uncontrollably, dragging Catra with you up and down as you practically choke her with your legs. "F-FUCK~! C-CATRA~!!" You yell, moaning loudly as she doesn't stop, dragging the explosive orgasm out. Each contraction felt huge, rippling through your whole body, your whole uterus felt a sensation pounding hard through you. Catra isn't done, and it feels like for one second it's over, until it comes right back again. She lifts up for air once you move your legs out of the way. "You're mine forever~" She says possessively. Your eyes teared up from how good those orgasm were, and now you can hardly catch your breath before Catra turns you onto your stomach and smacks your ass several times. She grabs your hair but then lets go. "You're mine Izabella. I've waited years to do this."

(Second Authors Note: This is for a friend and if you aren't an Izabella you can always replace it with your name! I do not mind to take requests and do these dream chapters. These won't effect the story and quite honestly, I need ideas! I won't bite, that's Catra's job!)