Chapter 13: Reversed (+18)

The next day you wake up to the same yelling you had no longer been used to. Everyone went to the lockers, grabbing their gear and heading toward breakfast. You feel lost though, you usually never slept in the bunks with the others anymore. You were supposed to be Catra's assistant, not another cadet anymore. Do you go to training after this? You didn't know the answer. You're late grabbing your clothes from the bunks as Catra approaches you from behind, startling you as she pokes your shoulder with a claw.

"Hey, what was that act last night?" She asks sternly, with one hand pressed on her hip. You weren't sure how to answer her. "Are you still mad? Look, you don't gotta go to training or anything, you're still mine and mine only, what do you say we go to breakfast?" She tries to lure you in, but you still feel weird from yesterday's incident. "Uhh, I'm not mad. I'm just confused." You say reluctantly. "Confused?! What the fuck do you mean you're confused? Confused why, cadet? How about after you eat breakfast you come to my room and stop being so damn weird about things?" She doesn't give you time to respond as she briskly walks away from you, storming off to the cafeteria to eat too.

You grab the last thing you need to put on, equip it and then you go. You sat with Lonnie, Kyle, and Rogelio again. You all talked and it was good. You can clearly see Catra side eyeing you half way through and storming out of the cafeteria. When you finish breakfast, as all the others go to training grounds, you head toward Catra's room. You don't know how to feel right now, a mix of nervous and excited. She opens the doors slowly, and as she reveals herself it is a suit! A red suit, with the slacks to match it. You almost double take and your heart is beating out of your chest. She looks so sexy in it! You've never seen her dress up before. The suit fit her perfectly, and if looks could kill, this would be fatal.

"Stop standing there and get in here!" She whispers, though loudly, and grabs you to pull you in. "Look, I'm going to be as nice as I can about this, and that's saying something. You're not a part of the Horde to disobey me. You're not under my jurisdiction to go do whatever you want. You should feel honored to be my assistant, and even more honored to be my favorite sex toy. So you can get used to it, or leave...but don't leave." She started out strongly, but toward the end you could see a desperation and sadness in her eyes.

You nod, but you don't want to give in so easily after how she reacted about Lonnie. Maybe she'd fuck you out of your mind if she had to wait. She'd already waited a whole night. "Well? Don't just stand there! Do you know how long I stayed up waiting last night? Are you gonna let me fuck you or not?" She asks. "You said that there wasn't an us..." You say it in a pitiful voice. Catra frowns, realizing how that probably hurt. "There is an us, I promise." She says it while looking into your eyes. "It's not all sex, is it?" You ask her. She stared, you can see she's confused that you even asked. She doesn't answer, it seems like she stares off into space for a while. "Don't ask me questions. You know I need you, right?" You frown, clearly wanting an answer and feeling hurt she had to think about it. You start to try to leave. "Wait! Look, I need you for more than sex, more than help. I need you to stay. Please, this time, stay." She pleads, having jumped in front of you, and even grabbing your hands while looking into your eyes.

You kiss her, feeling the warmth of happiness return to you. Her lips touching yours ignite the spark you had both been missing the previous night. She runs her claws roughly through your hair. She pushes you onto the bed and straddles you. You roll over on top of her and put your knee between her legs. "H-hey!" She gasps in protest, but you can see the blush on her face. You take off her suit, bra, slacks, and her tie. You tie the tie around her wrists, above her head. As you finish tying, she pulls her arms to the side causing you to fall on top of her. You smile, and she's smirking, clearly letting you too for her own amusement and pleasure, and that's it. "If I let you do something to me for once, will you show me what you want me to do to you through it?" You tell her yes happily, and tease her by kissing her neck. "I'll show you what I want~"

She whimpers and her right ear flicks as you begin biting her lower neck, working your way down to her breasts. You kiss all over her perfect breasts, massaging each one with your fingers, before slowly licking around the areola. Eventually you kiss her nipples, each time she gasps, her nipples are hard and you know she's desperate now as you see her roll her hips some. "Tell me you want me." You pretend you're her and she's you. "I want you now, damnit!" Catra groans.

You suck one of her tits as you fondle the other until she begins to moan. Finally, when her face is completely blushed, and she's biting her lip, one fang sticking out, you use one hand to feel her pussy through her panties. She's soaked, her juices are already on your palm from touching her. You take off her panties. "This is what I want." You say as you turn her over and spank her hard. You can feel her jolt some each time you spank her, occasionally hearing a groan or whimper. "Please, just fuck me. Fuck me already." She moans, begging for it at this point. She's never had to wait like this before, and it's driving her crazy.

You go down and kiss her clit, making her twitch and whimper loudly. You grab her strap-on, remembering where she kept it from last time. You put it on and adjust it to fit you. You put her legs over your shoulders, gently guiding the strap-on inside of her. She moans as it enters her, her body trembling as it goes all the way in. You hold onto her legs as you begin thrusting. As you thrust harder and faster you can see the looks on her face. Her eyes gleaming as her eyebrows go up in pleasure before she clenches her eyes shut. Her husky breathes and the way she bites her bottom lip with her sharp teeth, the way she cusses when it feels too good for her is overwhelming you in the best way. You hold her legs but now take one hand to run her clit.

This drives her crazy, causing her to moan even louder. Her breathes are getting more husky and frantic. Her clit starts to pulse and twitch as you keep going. Her pussy is clenching hard around the strap-on, contractions continuously happening. Her legs lock around your neck as she tenses up. She squeals raspily, her eyes tearing up as it feels too good. Her ears and tail are twitching, she arches her back as you finally stop as her orgasm comes to an end.

"W-wow, that was a- AH~!" Catra is interrupted as you suck the fluid out of her pussy. You slide your tongue inside of her and then up and down from her clit to the hole. "Hey bitch! I'm still sensitive!" She exclaims. You giggle, she sounds more tired than irritated. "That's what I want you to do to me. Remember?" You ask her. "Yeah, I will make you feel what I felt, I promise. Oh, and don't expect to get to do this often, you're my property plaything, not the other way around. You only got to do because I allowed it. Now lay here with me. I'll return the favor tomorrow." Catra says. "But Commander Catra, it's the middle of the day? Are we going to sleep?" You ask her confused. "What? Hell no, aftercare...have you ever heard of it? Damn." She says pulling you down and wrapping her arms around you. She purrs.