chapter 2

The day of the magic knights exam came, Akemi sighed as she entered the square .
" ok I show them Who am I today, and I will go surpass my limits , not only because I am daughter of two captains of the magic squads , but because I am Akemi sukehiro,
a citizen from Clover, i will prove my magic power And become  a magic knight " .

 The exam started one after the other and passed easily ,  Yami and Charlotte were watching their daughter proudly , Asta, Noelle, and Finral also came their to watch the exam.
" Akemi had become more powerful"
Asta said And his eyes shine with stars  .
" of course idiot , don't forget who her parents are", Noelle answered him

 Charlotte was looking at Asta and Noelle argument , and smiling because they had reminded her of her relationship with Yami previously , relationship between them had begun to develop , Asta thick reminded her of yami , but he at least proved that he was smarter than Yami in this regard and understood Noelle feelings, and they are now only playing  cat and mouse game. 

 Asta rejected Yami suggestion to create a new squad for him and decided to stay in black bulls in his position as vice captin .

The Black bulls his family ,  he could never turn away from them , and what mattered to him was to prove his strength and competence more and more by taking the difficult missions to become a wizard king .

 Since the events of spade ended, black bulls have been appointed as a basic squad to investigate and defend the kingdom against the danger coming from outside and to investigate any suspicious things,   and Asta was always busy in external investigations with some members of his squad or with other squad when  they needed , and the rest of the squad were  They are interested in internal missions and patrols in the kingdom.
Yami did not know if this was a promotion for his squad and a recognition of their strength or just to banish them, asta in the end  a devil host and did not blame them to worry because of him , so maybe this solution was suitable for everyone.
...................................

 william had just announced the start of the final exam of the fighting .
 They are the one-on-one confrontations, and each of the contestants was choosing his partner, it was a difficult decision for Akemi to choose the strongest person to fight against him , to show her strength.
and while she was looking in the square of the participants and trying to evaluate their strength according to what he had seen a little while ago during the previous tests .

 However, she noticed that most of them began to choose his partner, even those she thought were strong, and they avoided her,  she heard them whisper when they said that they did not want to fight her, because she was the daughter of two captains squad magic, and they had no chance in front of her, and another one say of course that she has her stature from a young age ,  I heard that when she was 6 years old, she nominated the current wizard king,  And they took her suggestion.

 This bothered her, They did not admit her strength because she is strong, but because of her parents , she sighed and rested on one of the pillars of the square watching the fighting. 

 But it seems that there was someone who was also hearing the whisper of the contestants , and their words Attracted his interest, as he was also looking for the strongest to fight him , he wanted to prove that he is the strongest after years of training , he wanted to join one of the strong squad or that contain members of noble families ,  Like the Golden dawn the Silver Eagles, he wanted to be at the best, so the opportunity came in front of him on a plate of gold , and he will not waste it, so no matter how she strong he wanted to defeat her and prove himself .

He close from her , she sensed that someone get  close from her  , and she looked at him .
" Have you found a partner to fight?  Because I am looking for one" he asked .
 at first, Akemi didn't pay attention to him, and said to him: " Look for another person, Did you not hear them what they say about me? " ,  He stood in front of her , " I heard and I do not  care , I want to fight the strongest here, so there is no use in fighting the weak" .