chapter 7

They did not believe what they saw , There was someone flying and carrying a yuuki in his hands and she seemed to be unconscious .

“We will meet later, I will take her with me ” This is what a man said while trying to escape, mereoleona surprised him with an attack from behind him, which he avoided him easily, both Yami and mereoleona tried Attacking him to bring Yuuki back from him, without they hurting her .

Suddenly a gate spatial magic opened , That man was heading to to escape, and before he arrived, Akemi sent her thorns and tied them to that man foot And she pulled him down with all her strength, This caused him to fall to the ground and  yuuki fell away from him, “I'll take you this time, I will not allow  For you to escape" He muttered while pushing away the thorns of Akemi from him .
mereoleona pulled Yuuki away from him, and Yami stood in between them and yelled at him, "Try to touch a hair from my daughter head and I will tear you to pieces" .

That person focused his magic and direct it to them , Yami tried to absorb that magic in the black hole, but it was too big to absorb and it led to an explosion.

mereoleona protected Yuuki from the explosion , yuuki was looking around her trying to understand what was happening , and she see blood dripping from mereoleona body, “Why did you do that? Why didn't you let me die? I don’t deserve to protect me” , she said while crying .
" Since when the daughter of these two idiots weak?! , and she quickly surrendering without a fight, if you want to atone for your fault, you have to be courageous to admit that you have made mistakes and face your fate whatever the cost of these mistakes."  mereoleona told her while she smiling.
" Damn it, that bastard  took advantage of the explosion and  ran away," Yami muttered angrily .

then they returned to the kingdom, where was called to a secret emergency meeting, and those who were arrested were taken to prison , and they took mereoleona for treatment .

They were in a big problem, it was not just the problem of this gang only, actually what was important for Yami and Charlotte now to get their daughter out of this dilemma which she put herself in, fuegoleon was strict about this issue, he couldn't release her because she is involved with them ,  And there are dead nobles too, who would have faced the wrath of nobles if they knew that she was involved and he let her go , in addition to injuring his sister, and there was a magic knights exam to be held soon،  that he  wanted to calm things down , and returned everything to control .

the meeting ended , The prisoners memory will be examined in presence of  person sent by the king to participate in the investigations with them.

Charlotte was just asking fuegoleon to change his mind and allow her to see her daughter to talk to her and find out what happened, but he insisted on refusing, Yami pulled her out of the conference room.
"Don't try with him , He won't change his mind , Take Akemi to the house, don't tell anyone about the detaials". Yami said to her
" How do you ask me to leave my daughter here with the criminals ?"
Charlotte was looking at him sharply,  he put his hand on her shoulders and whispered to her.
" The children need you now , It was very difficult for Akemi to understand why her sister was involved in this , We do not want the rest to know anythig , I will go back and I will try agin with fuegoleon , I will return her back no matter what the price ."

Charlotte try to objected, but he is right , She knows how the nobles think about that , and she has to take care of the rest of her children as well.

Yami wanted to smoke because he hadn't smoked since he start that mission, but the time was not right for this now.
then he came back inside , Everyone had left the room except  fuegoleon,  he looked at him while talking,
"Well, we're alone now, what the price are you asking for getting my daughter back?"

"yami, I told you that I can't, you know it's not in my hands."
" You are the Wizard King , you can find a solution, and you are sure that she did not do anything bad and did not harm anyone ", Then he approached a table and placed his hand on it and leaned towards him,
"I beg you for that she is my child I do not want to lose her I am willing to pay the price instead of her Whatever the price you ask ".

fuegoleon looked at him in shock, Yami had never pleaded to anyone throughout his life, and on top of that he bowed to him, his voice was subdued .
" Being a father seems difficult , and changes you a lot , I promise you that I will try and find a solution to ensure her safety , Now I have to go".
"Yes, sure,” Yami muttered And he left the place.
Yami returned to the house , for the first time  more than 15 years , He did not want to enter the house, he did not know if he was able to confront Charlotte with this, and that he could not do anything to get his daughter out of her trouble .

He entered the house , Charlotte was sitting waiting for him.
"Where is she?"  She asked , he looked at her, he sighed, and entered his room without an answer, Charlotte followed him inside.

Akemi was sitting on the stairs watching what had happened, suddenly she sensed Aiko behind her, "Did Yuuki get into something bad? I'm sorry I knew she was thinking about something, I should have stopped her before, this is my fault".
" Of course it is not your fault, Don't worry She will be back home soon."
Akemi tried to comfort her sister .

Charlotte went into the room, and looked at Yami, he was putting his head in his hands.
“Why didn't you return her with you? What happened there?” Charlotte asked With a nervous tone.
" as if you did not know how that bastard nobles was think" yami muttered and he did not raise his head even in front of her.

" even  If that , you should act as a father and return your daughter no matter what it takes, and not come back here  alone" Charlotte shouted at him .

Yami finally raised his face and looked toward her, tears were drying on his cheek.
"Behave like a father? I offered to him to I pay the price Instead of her, and I forced myself to bend over to that bastard and begged him to get her out, what do you want me to do more than that?"

the Despair and pain were evident in his voice, it was the first time that Charlotte had seen him act like this all their lives together.

She sat next to him and grabbed his head in her hands and put it on her lap.
“Sorry, I did not mean to say that, we will find some solution to save her.”
Charlotte said while caressing his hair .
" she broke my back with what she did, I don’t want to lose her” , Yami said in a painful voice .

No one slept that night while they were thinking about a solution to that problem and getting Yuuki out of the dilemma in which she got into herself .

To be Continued .....