chapter 15

The preparations began in Clover kingdom to Reception Ceremony to the ruler of Cedar Country,  It was a big step for Clover abroad.
Yami and Charlotte decided to postpone the announcement of their retirement And waiting for the Cedar king to leave.

On the day of the arrival of the king of that country, the reception was in a port, because they were coming from the sea, and they should have been Reception Ceremony , where everyone attended the King of Clover , the Wizard King, Yami, mereoleona, ​​all the captain of the magic squads, the vice-captain and some magic knights.
The reception was huge, and things were fine when the ship arrived.

Yami was watching the events with boredom He was forced to attend this reception , Charlotte stood beside him and hit him on the arm when he started yawning , She looked at him with a sharp look , "Some things never change with time" , That's what she was thinking, when he smiled at her and looked back at the scene where the cedar king go out from his ship and greeted the king and fuegoleon , He was an old man with gray hair, dressed in luxurious clothes with wheatish skin, neither white nor brown, but Yami froze  When he saw next to him young man who seemed to be a year or two older than Akemi, dressed in formal clothes and apparently was the king grandson, but what surprised Yami that the young man brown skin , he didn't resemble the king or the rest of the men who came with him, his skin color was very similar to him or  He most likely resembles those in his homeland.

He swallowed and fixed his gaze at him when he approached him and welcomed them , The young man extended his hand to Yami and greeted him before leaving with everyone through Bob Gate to the royal palace.

Yami was still looking at him as he left, he sensed something familiar from him, shook his head to get these thoughts out of him , Perhaps there was something familiar he felt about him, but there is a clear resemblance between the king and that young man  he inherited his grandfather sharp brown eyes.

Charlotte noticed yami nervousness as he looked at that young man, she also noticed that he was different from the rest, "Is everything OK ?" she whispered to Yami.
“Yes,” he replied, as he followed them to leave the place.

In a royal palace, tables were set up to celebrate this occasion, and all went well.
Akemi was accompanying William, Masaru came with Asta, and Aiko came with her mother.
Aiko noticed that the new young man had left the hall without anyone noticing, so she followed him until she found him on the balcony.

"You shouldn't be alone in a new place, you might get lost"
A young man noticed her and sighed, "I thought I ran away without anyone seeing me".
“It seems boring to have to deal with so many people” , Aiko said standing by his side.
"More than you can imagine, and what brings you here?".
“I am a magical knight, we must take care of your safety”.
"Aren't you too young for this?"
"Who is the little one? Speak for yourself, I'll turn 18 this year," Aiko said angrily, with a frowning face.
"I am 23 years old"
"You only 5 years older than me and you say about me little one ,  then Listen this little girl will be responsible for protecting you and accompanying you while you are here , I will ask the wizard king for this particular mission to show you how strong I am".
Aiko said that while putting her hand on her waist with a sullen face.
He laughed at her and extended her hand to her, " my name is Philip, I'm glad you're my bodyguard".
"I'm Aiko sukehiro, a magic knight of the Blue Roses Squad , I'll make sure to protect you" , Aiko smiled as she shook his hand.
  Philip frowned when he heard her family name and asked her to come back inside, Aiko did not understand why he had suddenly changed.

Inside it was almost over when they entered and most of the people left the place, when there was a conversation between a wizard king and the cedar king.

"Well, we will let our strongest knights accompany your grandson, and one of the captains will protect you majesty" .

"It's better to be strong, I don't want anything bad to happen to my grandson".
Maseru was chosen as accompany Philip and Nozel to accompany a wizard king , Akemi didn't like it, but she couldn't object.