chapter 21

The pressure of magic power was great in the area, Masaru was looking at his sister, he knew the price of this and that he would leave her again, but that was the only solution to save them, now she had become more powerful and the black bulls would help her to stand up again.

then he gave a farewell look towards the magic knights who were  His eyes are searching for a certain person when he finds Akemi sees her looking at him with frightened eyes, he smiles at her, perhaps he was not destined in this life to be together or confess his love to her.

He sighed and started preparing to release the rest of his magic power while the dragon and Maria started preparing to release the magic,

at that moment Maria looked at the dragon and smiled .
-  “Thank you for choosing me and lending me your strength to defeat this monster”.
The dragon looked at her in astonishment , It was the first time that someone usually thanked him when he was summoned , They were obsessed with getting power, as if it had become theirs, and they treated him as if he was a spirit and that he should submit to them,
but he was the god of the wind and he would not allow anyone to insult him,  He took advantage of their love for power and set that condition to be able to obtain the soul of powerful magicians for himself , but This girl looks different.

A powerful wind magic was fired at that monster , Masaru formed a mercury magic in sync with the wind magic and fused with it at some point.

When the man on the monster back saw this, he panicked and ordered the beast to release magic, but the wall built by Masaru prevented any magic from coming out, that means  The magic that the dragon directs to him will remain inside the barrier , and will increase the attack power to several times, which means his death, he jumped off  The monster appeared trying to escape.

Perhaps that beast was tightly manufactured to counter magical attacks, but the fusion of wind magic and mercury magic and the attack being confined within the barrier made the attack power greater and it started attacking the monster so hard that it was unable to defend itself and its body began to collapse and crumble before exploding.

At that moment, Masaru smiled with relief that his plan had succeeded before  he collapsing and starting to fall to the ground from a high height.

“Brother,” Maria cried out with tears in her eyes. She wanted to help him , If he fell down during the explosion, he would die, but she couldn’t move , The Wind Dragon turned around and tried to keep her away from him.

Before Masaru fell further towards the exploding monster, two space gates were opened and all Akemi and Tetsuo came out.

Tetsuo who grabbed Maria she looked at him in disbelief what had happened , He hugged her and formed a circle of darkness around them to protect them from the effects of the explosion. He looked into her eyes and smiled whispering  Her , - "Why do you have to do everything so dangerous by yourself".

  Akemi who grabbed Masaru and formed her thorns surrounded by dark magic around them, was looking at Masaru and trying to stop herself from crying when he opened his eyes with difficulty and whispered , - "That's all I need , you be the last person  I see him in my life".
-  "What are you babbling about, you idiot, I won't forgive you if you die, I'll kill you".
Akemi said as she tried to control herself as her face turned red.

Masaru smiled at her before closing his eyes.
She was terrified when she saw him like this, before she felt the vibrations of the explosions,

Vanessa tried to pull Akemi and Tetsuo with the Thread that she tied around their waists , The explosion was so powerful it almost wiped out Finral magic and closed the gate.
They would all die if they fell during the explosion .
the Dragon thought, - “I should do my part in the deal and protect her but it looks like she won’t be alone” , With his wind, he quickly pushes the magic formed by Akemi and Tetsuo into a gate to cross before that gate wiped out, and then happens  A loud explosion inside the wall prevented any magic from coming out from inside.

They fell to the ground and canceled the magic around them, Maria was still conscious and Tetsuo was holding her in his arms and looking for her brother she sighed when she saw Akemi holding him in her arms.

The dragon was starting to disappear , He said -"Who would have thought that for the first time I would break the condition i set as the price for my summoning because of humanity, I'll leave some of my strength to you to protect you , We may never meet again, but I'm glad to see you" .

Some winds started to blow towards  Maria grimoire and lifted it up and formed a new spell inside it Before he fell into the arms of his owner, who happily grabbed him and whispere to the dragon as he disappeared, - "I'm also glad that I met you and allowed me to use your strength," then she fainted.

“Masaru, answer me” , Akemi was screaming, trying to wake the young man , fear was evident in her eyes,
- “It seems that he is seriously injured , We must take them to the hospital” Mimosa whispered to her, Yami approached her, bending over to hold Masaru in his arms ,  Tetsuo  also took Maria , and they crossed the gate opened by finral to the hospital, and Nozel accompanied them also, and it seemed from his face that he had many questions.

At that time, the explosion end , and the wall that had been built by Masaru magic vanished, and they thought that it was over.
Until they heard an angry voice
-  “Damn you, I will kill you all, You destroyed the monster that took years to build, and I will take revenge on you”.

That same man seemed to have somehow survived the explosion and was getting bigger and bigger and preparing to cast magic on them
- "Did he do the experiments on himself," Noelle said.

He seemed to fire magic at them, his power was greater than usual.
-  "I won't let you do that , Asta united with Liebe and cut the fire magic with his sword , Noelle sent the water magic towards the fire magic that Asta removed to prevent damage from the area , Then Yuno directed the wind magic to that man and hit him with fatal wounds that led to him falling dead.  .

Fuegoleon smiled as he looked at them, it seemed that the new generation really was ready to take over the protection of the kingdom.

To be continued............