chapter 6

yuuki was going to see her friend , she was met a group of people before, they convinced her that they would do things to protect people and change things in Clover , until this distinction will end between nobles and the rest.

Someone has to do something , not like what the knights Magic do , because what they do just protect royalists and nobles and make their fortunes increase, while others die of starvation.

She thought she had finally found her way , and that she would do useful things , in the beginning all she did was to take nobles money and distribute it to some poor villages.

She did not know that she had entered the irreversible path of darkness , That was a day would change her life forever .

When she met her friend , they go to did a mission in a noble house, but her friend killed that noble in cold blood , she looked in shock at what happened and screamed .
" why did you kill him? There is no need to kill" .
" there are some things that must be done without hesitation, and the world will not lose anything with the death of a person Like him " , that girl replied coldly .

Unfortunately for them, mereoleona was close to a place , and she followed them after asking for help, without they realizing her presence .

Then they went to their headquarters , She was still shocked by what happened , Perhaps she wanted to contribute to a change, but not to kill anyone, even if it was bad.
Then she remembered something Suddenly,
"do not tell me that you are the one who killed nobles before " , the laughter she saw on their faces was enough To confirm her suspicions .

And she started to argue with them , "This is not right Why should people be killed" .
  their leader got up to confront it to her, " what did you think we would do? This is necessary to get money and continue and control Clover and change everything , Come on it will be difficult at first, then you will get used to it " , he said that with cold smile . She was able to feel hatred and evil through by the ki , She realized at that time she had implicated herself in bad things and did not know if she could get out of this or she stuk in this forever .

At that moment there was fire attack on them that destroyed their headquarters, she knew from him that she was mereoleona, and she felt her father magic and her oldest sister 
,she was very scared, she tried to keep away and hid , she wore a mask that covered her face , she did not want to see the disappointment in her father face, she would return to The house , and she act like something not happened , and she finds a way to compensate for what she did without anyone knowing anything .

but the fighting prevented her from leaving, everything has ended quickly , of course her father and mereoleona who are fighting them, of course they will defeat them.

After arresting those who were still alive, she tried to hide her magic so that they did not know her , Yami was holding their leader, questioning him and threatening him to confess to all that they did and their plans , or they would be imprisoned and executed them after that .

the leader laughed and said to yami : "In this case your daughter will also be executed" .

Yami face was pale as he heard his words , he muttered " what do you mean" .
" why not ask your daughter who is sitting there" , that man replied sarcastically .

Yami walked to the place the man pointed to ، He felt that he was walking on burning coals ، He feel that it was too far for miles, but it just was only a few steps away, and all that approached , his suspicions were confirmed ، This ki was for his daughter yuuki , when he removed the Mask about her , he saw her face full of tears, he felt a killer stab in his chest .

"why" , it the only word that came out of his mouth.
"sorry, I didn't know it ..." , She mumbled while she was crying so that a complete sentence did not come out of her mouth.

" okay, let us reach an agreement" , that man said , He laughs and directs his gaze to Yami.
" You will get back your daughter, and we will not tell anyone that she was with us , in exchange for our release , I think it will be a scandal for the magic knights , daughter of two captains magic squads was involved in killin nobles , do you expect the nobles will be silent and leave her alive? " .

Yami swallowed while he looked With killer glow at that man.

" don't listen to him dad , I did not do anything , I swear that I did not kill anyone or do anything bad " , yuuki tried to defend herself while she was crying .

"shut up your mouth , I do not want to hear your voice" , Yami scream in her face .

while he was heading towards that man and hold him by the neck, he was in a big problem , he did not know what to do, either to let these killers run (and this is something that he will not allow) , or he sacrifices of his daughter life , He was know that a king would not be silent on this and he would demand execution her , The fire was burning inside him .

" you are bastard " , mereoleona voice bring Yami back into reality.
" If this is your winning card that you keep to escape, this will not happen.
I will call The wizard king to send a spatial magician , To transport them to a prison" .

mereoleona had made a difficult decision about him, but this was a correct decision .

he threw That man in the ground and took a cigarette to smoke it .
" but dad , what about yuuki?" , Akemi tried .
" this is not your Business" , Yami shouted in her face, his heart was broken, he did not know what he was going to do, in the end she was his little girl.
Yami choked with the words he never said.
mereoleona stood beside him .
" Do not worry, we will find a solution, we will not abandon her, She may be reckless like you, but she is good person".

yuuki was looking at them and the tears did not stop from falling on her face, she got herself and everyone in trouble, she would not be able to look at them again .

at that moment they felt a magical presence who at first thought that he was the spatial magician who came to take them , But they realized in hindsight that this force belonged to something strong evil and dark , and there was a smoke bomb covering the place that no one could see anything .

" I knew that you would not leave us here and would come to pick us up boss" , the head of the gang said , he chained next to Yami,
" it seems that he is not the boss at the end " Yami mumbled , and before he moved, the man next to him had fallen dead, he was hit by magic so quickly , that no one felt it .

" I don't care about any one of you , I took what I needed " , Someone talked in the midst of the smoke.

Akemi directed her magic at the sound, which led to the disappearance of the smoke.

There was a man flying in The sky and she opened her eyes when she saw that he was carrying her sister in his hand .

to be Continued .....