chapter 9

Yami was smoking on the balcon of a house Overlooking on the sea .

"What are you doing here, we have to go to a beach?" , Charlotte whispered to him as she hugged him from the back and was wearing a blue summer dress.

" nothing "
"You're still upset that akemi and yuuki didn't come with us ?".

"It doesn't matter , They are no longer two young girls anymore , they  can make their decisions , " Yami muttered while throwing his cigarette from the balcon and leaving.

he was really angry because this is a special day to meet his family, He did not like the girls refusal to come because there was surprising mission they  joint in with among a number of magic squads.

There were other magic knights they can go instead of  Them  , but his daughters  were serious about their duties.
He did not like they not coming this time only , he was afraid that they would take it a habit and not come again to their family meeting, he did not want to lose that , He wanted to stay close to them.

Yami didn't know that later he would thank fate for they not coming with them on this day.

All he remembered was that he was having fun with Charlotte on a beach and laughing as he watched Aiko trying to surprise her brother with an attack, but she failed and ended up falling into the sea.

after that everything happened so quickly, everything around him was burning, and the place was hell, it was He is supposed to enjoy his vacation with his family, and he did not understand how everything destroyed around him in an instant, and it never occurred to him that he would live this moment to watch his family killed in front of his eyes.

Forked glass blocks were penetrating Charlotte body as she tried to protect her daughter , His mind stopped thinking for a second when he saw that , For the first time in his life he felt despair, hatred and evil growing inside him, then suddenly he felt blood bleeding from his chest and mouth, and he did not know why.

Will his life stop at this point?  This is what he was thinking as he slowly plunged into darkness, thinking that how could he leave this world like this way .
.......................

Meanwhile, in the Wizard king  meeting room.
A meeting was held after the mission between the magic squads end , The captains of the squads was sitting around a table, and a number of new magic knights who participated in the mission were present to give a report about the mission, when fuegoleon entered the room.

"It seems that everyone is here except for William and Rill who are overseeing the transmission of what was extracted from that Damas , Let's start our meeting".

fuegoleon said, then pay attention to the presence of akemi and yuuki.
"What are you doing here ?! Shouldn't today be a holiday for both of you?And you will go with your father to Raquey ?".

"We are no longer children , We can miss some meetings , and this mission was something that could not be missed" akemi answered  .

"Oh my God, I have to deal with yami anger now," fuegoleon muttered .

Then, a ringing sound rang out from a magic tool with Yuuki.
"Who's calling you now?" Nozel asked
" i'm sorry, this tool is for my twins to call me , I'll hang up and talk to her later", Yuuki said as she tries to turn off the magic tool.

  "Don't hang up, You've been worried about her the whole mission, so it wouldn't hurt to talk to her before the meeting Start " ,Leopold said While he looked at her.

"I'll make that quick, yeah Aiko What do you want? I'm attending a meeting ...” Yuuki opened the device while she was talking and moving away toward the door before she suddenly stopped.