chapter 5

The years passed by quietly , everything was fine in Clover .

 Tetsuo Yami son joined the Black Bulls Squad, his ambition was to prove his strength and to surpass his older sister , and increase power of his magic , magic of darkness to become strong like his father .

 As for Akemi, her strength increased further, and she learned to use her new spell, and she was able to control and merge the magic of darkness and roses together and  she became the vice captin of the Golden dawn.

The twins will have their grimoire this year, yuuki magic power was evident , She was able to use her magic well before she receiving her grimoire ,
 Her strength is similar to Yami when he was in her age.

Charlotte always believed  she not  inherited only her father pure  magic , but also his personality and his rude behavio , her actions reminded her of yami , her stubbornness and thinking , Charlotte never knew what she was thinking about .

she was completely opposite of her sister Aiko which was calm , and behaved lovingly with everyone, sometimes she did not believe that they were really twins .

 The twins had gone to a market with their older sister , They had to prepare for  reception the grimoire, which will take place the next day.

Aiko noticed that her sister was not with them , She went out of a store to see her sister talking with a strange girl she had not seen before , and left quickly when she saw her coming ,  "who's that girl" , she asked  .

 " No one, this is not your Business" ، yuuki answered ، and went into a store.
Aiko sighed as she entered a store behind her sister.

 And there was someone in the dark alley watching them smiling ,
" We will not fail this time and we will get you , and not let you run away from us as it happened long time ago" .
..........................

 A week passed, it was the monthly holiday that Yami set for his family, he was making sure to train his sons well, he was fighting Akemi and Tetsuo and Charlotte was fight the twins   .

 During the break there was a lot of talk about magic and the use of spells and their development, and a lot of advice.

"did Asta-san return from the kingdom of Spad" , Akemi asked ,
" no , not yet, the mission took longer than usual " , Tetsuo answer ,

" he will not return for a week I think he will stayed to meet His handsome friend, it has been a long time since their meeting, and why are you asking ?"
Yami while he raises his eyebrows ,

" it's not important Dad, but I want to ask him about Yuno if he is coming to visit Clover,   he was our squad vice captin , he is very strong and I would like to try to fight him again" ,

" stop this  Akemi , he is king of Spade now , He can not fight anyone now" , Charlotte interrupts their conversation,

Akemi sighed as she looked at her two sisters , " How are you prepared for the Knight Exam?  It has come close , Have you decided which  squad you will join".
"  not yet, but certainly not in your stupid squad , and do not try Tetsuo , I will not join to the black Bulls too" , yuuki answered  .

" I will definitely join my mom squad" , Aiko answered .
Charlotte laughed, Yami sighed as he ran his hand across his face ," Why is this happening to me? Can't I take one of my daughters to my squad ".

Yami noticed that yuuki is closed On herself, and avoiding everyone , she was like him, and he knew that there was something on her mind  .

He stayed with her outside to try to find out what was going on in her head.

 after an argument, she answered
" why i should join the magic squads ?" 
Yami tried briefly to explain the situation to her and the mission of the magic Knights , but she was not with him,
yuuki finally answered :-
" what is the benefit, the situation is bad and there is discrimination and nobles are taking advantage of The situation, especially for those in the magic squads , because of the injustice of those who are less than them, even if they caused their death , this does not matter to them"  .

her voice was full of hatred , Yami was shocked by his daughter, He never thought that she was thinking like this , Maybe he was a foreigner and he suffered a lot from injustice because of that, but he never thought about this hatred of anyone .

" Its  not easy and it will not change quickly, it needs time, the situation has improved from what it was first and will change for the better" .
she smiled sarcastically , " as if you believed that a person like Asta become a wizard king , the royalists will not allow him"  .
 She entered the house and left her father, shocked by her words.

 Yami tried to ask Aiko if she knew something about what her sister was thinking about , she was insisting that she did not know anything ,  but she knew that something was wrong with her sister behavior recently, and she began to worry about her, but she could not tell anyone about her doubts , She was afraid that Her sister will be in trouble ، if she tells her parents what is happening .

 during  that there was a gang activities spread widely, targeting royalists and nobles in the beginning and robbing them , but after that  two nobles were found murdered in their home .

 The turmoil seemed to spread, and they must to do something about what happened , the magic squads were dispatched to watch, and all were in his guards shifts.

Aiko was asleep when she woke up and saw her sister sneaking out of the house .
"  didn’t my father tell you not to leave the house ? , And the magic exam date has approached , what did you planning to do ? " , She tried to stop yuuki from coming out .

" don't worry, I'm not noble , and I don't think I'll take the silly magic exams to prove myself ".

 She left the house, leaving her sister, in shock, crying

To be continued  ......