chapter 12

"Finally everything is over ” , This is what was going on in Yami mind when he hug aiko.
The rest of the gang was arrested , and the bodies were taken to be examined at the Capital.
Yami refused that Maria be arrested And he asked that she be under his care.

Maria was taken to the hospital for treatment, and Aiko was confirmed in her health and that she was fine , They were sitting in the same room.
Yami was nervous and waiting, because Owen refused to let him enter Charlotte room because he needed to examine her.
When Owen entered everyone stood looking at him , Yami never liked the look on his face.

"You better sit down" , Owen sighed as he spoke
"It seems that the one who hurt her has Merged his magic with a magic from another world, and it seems that this magic absorbs  her life force and does not allow the wounds in which she was wounded from her previous battle to heal , and the blood is still bleeding from her,  even the death of the one who hurt her does not  cancel the spell " .

"I do not understand how they were able to communicate with the other world, I expected that we ended them years ago in Spade".
Yami muttered , as blood froze in his veins, and sat on the chair.

"Do not forget that we have not defeat the demons, but rather have been sealed them in the underworld, and if someone finds a way to communicate with them, we will be in great trouble,"  Nozel said.

"Maria, I know you told us everything that happened, but we have to check your memory to see what things you may not remember ,They might help us," fuegoleon said to her.
She stood quickly and turned to him, and the look of hope was clear in her eyes, "Can you actually read my memory? And know the things that I do not remember, please do , I want to know who my family is and what really happened to them, those people refused to tell me about the details".

fuegoleon nodded and told  Marx to begin the examination.

"Now we have to find a way to save my mom,"  Yuuki said and looking at her father.

“I'm not sure if that spell will work or not,” Yami said after he stood up and headed toward Akemi, and everyone was staring at him.
"Charlotte used a spell long ago when Elf taken her body,  My arm was injured while fighting the Devil, she was able to heal My arm and returned it as it was.
You have inherited your mother pure magic and you use most of her spells, I don't know maybe you can use that spell to heal her" ,  Yami put his hands on Akemi shoulders and looked at them with hope.

“I don’t know if I can do that of that, I’m never used it before, I don’t know if I can create that spell now,” Akemi was nervous.

“I think I can try and help with that” , Masaru said.
"It is something that no one knows about ,There is a spell that my family inherited that I can Use it on someone  to motivate him to extract magic power inside him and activate it , and enable him to create a new spell in his grimoire, but there are two problems that I face , the first is that The person I will throw the spell on him must have the ability to create his own spell , and the second, which is the main problem, that someone else supposed to perform this ritual with me , in order to be able to succeed in this spell , but he no longer exists, so my success rate is not great, but I will try maybe with strength  Akemi we may succeed".

“I don’t know,” Akemi muttered, Scared that she would fail and lose her mother.

"You are strong as her, of course you will succeed." Yami tried to encourage her without frightening her.

Akemai nodded and  sighed in agreement.

Marx had finished examining Maria and sighed
"What ? do you know anything about my family?"
"Unfortunately no, there is no use in my magic , A spell has been cast on your memories so complicated that no one can read it."  Marx replied.