chapter 13

Akemi got to the door of the room and watched them discuss  after the captain meeting end , Aiko trying to defend Maria, aiko was always nice and different from everyone and believed in giving everyone a second chance even if they made a mistake against her, and Masaru was trying to support her.

"You don't have to do that, I made a mistake and I must be punished , There's nothing wrong with that , What matters now is I found my brother" . Maria was trying to calm down.
Masaru grabbed her hand and reassured her.

“Of course you should make up and pay the price, I was told that you have great magical power, and it would be a wasted to it if you stayed in prison, so we all decided since you didn’t kill anyone or make a mistake that you use this magical power of yours to defend the Clover kingdom for the rest of your life,  And I will see if there is a squad that will accept you with them”. fuegoleon was looking at her and smiling, the idea was Asta idea, he tried a lot to convince them of that and he accepted his idea and it seemed better than leaving her in prison.

"I can convince my mother to include Maria in the blue roses" aiko was the first to suggest.
“It’s not fair that you get her, captain I think she can join us in the Crimson Lion.” Yuuki was trying with Leopold, who accepted, “Oh, of course”.

All the squads had suggested a place for her. Akemi sighed and walked towards William from the door, "I may not forgive you yet but you have a great magical power and it would be good if you joined a magical squad, and your magic is the wind ,  Our previous vice captain was used wind magic and he had one of four spirits , and I expect he wouldn't mind helping you, right, Captain" ,  William agreed with her.

Maria was shocked, not believing that they would not only punish her, but also let her join their squads , even the people she had hurt them.
“Captain, I know I have no right to suggest, but I want my sister to stay by my side and I take care of her, and I will make sure that she does everything in her power to protect the kingdom. Please accept that she join us” , Masaru begged  asta.

Asta was reluctant to make his offer, as she was with people who had hurt his ex-captain who had cared for him for all those years, he didn't want to hurt Tetsuo feelings who didn't like what happened.

“What are you up to?” asta heard Yami voice after he entering the room.
"Dad, is my mom awake?, I want Maria to join our squad and I need her approval" Aiko was trying to convince her father of the idea.

"I decided to include her in one of the magic squads to keep her under their watch, and they take care of her, but it seems that everyone wants her, especially your children".
  fuegoleon Explanation.
“I see, and what about you Asta, did you make an offer?” Yami said, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Not yet, I thought it wouldn't be appropriate for you to join us." Asta muttered
"Why? She seems strong and has all the right qualifications , If you're going to be a successful captain you have to take the strong and don't care about their past" , Yami looked sharp at him.

"You're right , Maria, I'm making you an offer in our squad We may not be like the rest, but we promise to support you until you become strong and our headquarters will be your home".

"Ok This decides it , you will join the black bulls," Yami said, lighting a cigarette and smoking it.
"You're not the one to decide here, so why should she join your squad,  I'm also make an offer for her" Nozel tried to challenge Yami.

"Don't forget that she owes my family in particular compensation for what she did, and her joining black bulls and working with them suffices me in principle as compensation, you only want her with you because her hair turned silver and became like you" , Yami tried to use the situation to his advantage.