Chapter 1

edited: 6 months later

Katniss POV.

I walk over to peeta's bed and grab a lantern.

I slowly open the door and see peeta wide awake staring at me, I strut over to peeta's bed and hop under the covers.

"Do you love me?, real or not real?" I turn my head and I imeadtly know my awnser "Real" I tell him. I slowly fall asleep in peetas arms and eventually he does too.

"Good morning" I hear peeta say in a raspy tone, "are you okay peeta?" I ask him he doesn't respond but I slowly see his eyes turn black. Fuck

"Peeta!" I shake him softly and yell to him but it doesn't work. His eyes start forming tears and I rub his back trying to comfort him but it's no use "peeta look. were here you're not any where else" his eyes start to regain the natural blue color. He turns to face me and I see the tears streaming down his face.

Seeing him cry always makes me want to cry but I try to stay calm. He lays down onto the bed and I cuddle next to him. We lay their for a few minutes until I hear haymitch.

"Wake up you two" I hear him yell but in somewhat sober voice. I guess it's because the games are done and he doesn't have to drink his way through his problems that are surrounding the world right now.

Peeta starts too sit up pulling me with him, he looks at me and gives a slight smile. Haymitch enters the room and looks at us "come on get up get dressed I have a suprise for both of you!"

I look at peeta again and give him a "what" look he shrugs and gets off the bed. He throws me some sweatpants and a shirt even though its peetas clothes I practically live in them.

I put on the sweatpants and shirt 
He puts on sweatpants and a shirt aswell. He grabs my hand and pulls me closer into him, he kisses me lightly and the grins under the kiss. "Ugh" haymitch groans I roll my eyes at him and he chuckles. Me and peeta walk over to the living room where he tells me the 'surprise' is, I hear a small chuckle but it defiantly wasn't haymitches but it sounded very familiar. "So peeta, katniss..since it's been a few months since the war has ended and I'm pretty sure you guys havent seen that much people excpet me you effie and yourselves I thought I would bring some people over."

"Suprise!" I hear finnick yell he jumps out from the bed and I scream from not knowing he was their. Next pops out annie, finnick and their son next comes out a very angry jhoanna, then a very delighted and cheerful effie. I look back and forth wondering wheres prim? Peeta looks at me but with a big grin and then it fades realizing what I was thinking. I rember then and a tear drops but suddenly i look at finnick and annie and start to hug everyone I dont hug annie though because I know she does not like hugs from anybody other than finnick because it brings back bad memories. Annie smiles at me and I smile back and I guess that was our 'hug' I pull finnick into a hug and smile like a maniac "so finnick your a father now" I say to him chuckling he pulls away and starts laughing "katniss everd- I mean katniss mellark how dare you say such words" finnick says playfully mocking effie in the capitol accent. I see effie and start to give her a hug and she looks at me weirdly and then starts to dramatically cry

"I've missed my Victor's so much my darling" effie starts to says wiping away a tear. Annie starts too cover her ears and shakes her head violently but finnick wraps around her and comforts her and she slowly stops. Jhoanna looks at me and rolls her eyes. I guess I didn't need to hug her. She chuckles and I start to chuckle. Peeta does the same for everyone else and they start to walk outside to get something. I turn to haymitch and he just shrugs "this wasnt what I planned they told me what it was but they didnt tell me what it was for" Me and peeta look at him and he laughs and peeta instantly holds my hand more tightly incase it's something big and he was right it was huge. "So since we know it's just you too and I'm guess no kids yet..we thought we would get you this!" Annie says finnick smiles and jhoanna starts to roll over the box.

Peeta looks at me and I look at him we both shrug and start to take off the wrapping paper.
I open the box and peeta steps in front of me because he hears something moving. "What in the-" peeta gets cut off by a golden puppy licking his face and he instantly falls backwards fighting for the puppy to get off of him.

I start laughing my head off and everyone else joins. Peeta then starts to take the puppy off his face and puts it down I sit cross legged and start to play with the puppy. Everyone sits down on the couch and annie and finnicks son wich I found the name of his was Jordon he walks around the living room finding all sorts of things to play with.

Me and peeta sit down on the other couch but jhoanna plumps down on the floor rolling her eyes and I see effie grabbing her fan and whacking it at jhoanna. Jhoanna laughs and then looks at effie.

Jordon hits jhoanna too, to try and copy effie but instead of hitting jordon witch I thought she would do she plays dead and jordon starts to cry jhoanna starts laughing and then gets up jordon stops crying and sits on his mothers lap.

"I'm gonna turn on some T.V" haymitch says I look at him and then he turns it on. A show about nature is turned on and all of us start too learn about the new species that just got discovered. "The murder hornet"  peeta looks towards the kitchen the looks back at me I gesture him towards the kitchen "I'm gonna make some food and some pastries for all of us" he says I nod in agreement because i know hes gonna be making cheese buns. My mouth starts to water thinking of it

I walk back to the living room and finnick asks me where peeta was "he went to make some food for us" I tell him he nods and then turns back to the T.V an hour passes by and I hear the door open from the kitchen and see peeta walking out to put the food on the dining table jhoanna walks over to take a seat and so does everybody else. I look at the cheese buns and start frantically putting them on my plate "Katniss!" Peeta says looking at me taking all the cheese buns. I look at him and start to slowly put one more cheese buns on my plate. Peeta rolls his eyes playfully and grins. "I also got some cake some sandwiches and some more pastries that i got from the bakery just tell me what you want and I'll just pass it"

He looks at all of us and then sits down at the empty chair beside me. Everyone starts to grab what they want but I just start to mouth down my cheese buns. I take a sandwich and put on my plate too and start to eat it. "I'm glad I married you because now I can get cheese buns whenever i want" he looks at me and chuckles and I look at him now understanding why hes chuckling "PEETA!" I laugh and throw my napkin at him. Peeta walk too the bathroom and starts laughing "sorry about him" everyone starts laughing and I start to blush awkwardly. Haymitch looks at the time and looks back to everyone "time to go" everyone starts to say goodbye. Luckily everyone here lives in district 12 they moved since every place was destroyed except for the Victor's village of 12 so they all moved here.

They all walk back to their homes and peeta and I walk back up to the bedroom.

I walk into the bathroom connected to the bedroom and find a not used pregnancy test "why not just give it a try" I start to use it and wait a few minutes and see the 2and line forming.

I walk back into the bedroom crying and peeta walks up to me trying to comfort me.

"Peeta.." I gulp dreading saying what is on the pregnacy test and thinking how he will react

"I'm pregnant"

A/N

Omg katniss is pregnant!

I know this is really cringey and I'm hoping the people that know me dont see this😅 because if yk me in real life dont read this I'm very cringey anyways I decided to kill the murdere- I mean gale off because honestly I love finnick and stuff um so yeah and I kinda hate gale but anyways everyone other than that is dead in the story and will not be magically alive anyways dont forget to comment and vote!

-theo