~☆Chapter 7☆~

Peetas POV.
(Trigger warning if you dont like scenes with people getting hurt peeta has a flashback during this chapter and it's pretty intense so trigger warning)

"The Capitol?.." I say.

Katniss tells about how ceaser flickerman wants us to talk about the baby's or something like that but the Capitol...
I'm scared I'm gonna get a flashback and hurt katniss again I hurt her once by punching her in the face and now I constantly worry about her.

"Its gonna be okay peeta"
She killed my family.
Wait no she didnt kill my family?.
Shes a mutt.
No shes not shes my wife.
Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie.
What but it's not.
SHES A FUCKING MUTT.
shes not a mutt why am I thinking that.
I grip onto the back of a chair screaming "YOUR A MUTT YOU KILLED MY FAMILY"
Stop she isnt a mutt why are you thinking that.
"YOUR A MUTT STAY AWAY FROM ME"
SHE ISNT A MUTT
Katniss walks over to me
"PEETA NOT REAL" she screams
I scream back at her
"GO AWAY YOUR A MUTT THE CAPITOL CREATED TO DESTROY US"
"Peeta your having a flashback this is not real"
"NO"
she walks over to the phone and dials a number
"STAY AWAY FROM ME"

"Hello haymitch?" she says
"YOU AND THE REBELS ARE DESTROYING US GO AWAY YOU MUTT YOU KILLED MY FAMILY YOU KILLED DISTRICT 12"

"Hes having an intense flashback" she says with her voice cracking in each word. 

"STAY AWAY MUTT"
I slap katniss in the back and pull her down onto the floor
"YOUR A MUTT YOUR A MUTT"
Katniss lays their frozen and seconds later haymitch walks in.

The next thing i know haymitch hits me with a chair and I'm blacked out onto the ground.

------------

Katniss POV.

I sit in the waiting room of the Capitol's hospital waiting to here the news.

Hes been asslepp for about 6 hours and we had to bring him on the train to the Capitol while he was assleep hes now in the hospital too make shure from the blackout everything's okay.

Haymitch keeps on looking at me and everytime a nurse passes tears fill my eyes. "Do you know when peeta will wake up?" I ask haymitch he shakes his head and looks at me with something like hes sorry.

The interview is tommrow so I'm hoping he wakes up in a couple of hours.

"Katniss mellark?" I hear a nurse ask.
"Yes?"
"Your husband has just woken up"
I almost scream with happiness but instead I stand up and run into his room.
"peeta!"
He looks at me smiling
"Kat!"
I hug him and we sit in silence.
"I'm so sorry katniss I didnt mean to hurt you"
"I know you cant control it peeta it's not your fault it's okay are you hurt are you okay?" I ask him he nods his head and haymitch walks through the door.
"A chair against the Capitol"
I say laughing reminding me of when he said that to me during the quell.

I lay on peetas bed and cuddle into his embrace we sit their for a couple of minutes until were broken apart by haymitch saying.

"Ugh why do you all have to be together while I'm single."

Peeta smirks and I speak up.

"Shut up haymitch we all know your dating effie."

His face turns beet red and he instantly walks out the door.

"Katniss I'm really sorry but you have to leave now"

"See you tommrow" I say kissing him
"See you tommrow" he kisses me back and walk out the door with the nurse.

______________________________________

A/N
again another filler chapter because I'm updating almost constantly now:)
Thank you all for the support and I cant belive people are liking my book! I'll see you all in my next update.

Dont forget to comment and vote!✨

-Theo<3