~Chapter 13~

TW!: as I said past chapter if you've had a bad experience I highly advise that you do not read this chapter.

Katniss POV.

As I'm walking back from hunting I think of prim and how much she would love willow and rye.
She always loved kids and I'm pretty sure she would love mine and peeta's.
I decide that I would walk into annie and finnicks house because that was my old house and I wanted to visit prims room.
They kinda just let me go into her room because they left it untouched.
I knock on the door and annie comes out. "Oh hey katniss" she says. "Hi annie! Sorry to bother you three but I was wondering if I could visit prims room?." I say she nods and i walk in. The Turkey in my hand from hunting flops all over the place when I'm walking up the stairs and when I reach prims room I start to close the door.
"Hey little duck" I say.
"I know we haven't talked in a while in well a very long time about a year now and I just wanted to tell you all that's happened."
I breath in and exhale awaiting the tears about to flow down my cheeks.
"Gale died after he killed you, mom got a job in four to be a doctor. Annie and finnick have a kid named jordon. Everybody moved to district 12 after we won the rebellion, me and peeta got married and now we have two kids.
I know how much you would love them. Their names are willow and rye." I sit their and cover my face in my palms.
"I miss you a lot" i look over the room and see everything how she left it just before they evacuated to 13.
"I miss you too" I hear a faint voice say. I'm pretty sure it's just my imagination so I get up and walk down the stairs.
"Oh hi finnick" I say. Hes standing on the bottom of the stairs rocking jordon and pacing in circles.
"What's wrong?" I ask again.
"Oh nothings wrong well I didnt know you were here because annie forgot to tell me and peeta started calling everywhere wondering where you were" I look down at my watch to see the time is very late from when I come home hunting and I start running. "Thank you annie and finnick for letting me stay but I really ahve to get going" I say running out the door. I run to our house and unlock the door. "Peeta?" I yell out. No awnser. Fuck what about if hes having an episode.
I go upstairs and find peeta safely under the covers sleeping and I sigh in relief. I walk under the covers and lay my head on peeta. "Where were you katniss" he says calmly. "I was at finnick and Annie's house, I went to see prims old room.." I say looking down. "Okay, I love you" peeta says I smile "I love you too" I fall assleep in his arms and luckily no nightmares.

"Peeta!, Peeta!" I say yelling at him to wake up. He jolts up thinking I had a nightmare but I guess when he saw me happy it wasnt a nightmare.
"Good morning katniss" he says I laugh and pull him up. "Rember today were going to the meadow for the first time with willow and rye!" I say he looks up happy. "Oh yeah!" He says I run into Rye's room and put on his clothes.
Just a simple black t-shirt and blue overalls and shoes. I decide to put a bonnet on him because the sun could damage his eyes and since it's a sunny day in may we dont want that. I put a pink bonnet on him and head out the door. Peeta has willow matching with rye but it's a pink shirt and brown overalls the outfit that jhoanna and kiah got her.

"You ready to go?" I ask peeta nods and takes my hand that's free of rye.
"Alright I'll pack the picnic basket and you can put willow and rye in the stroller" he says I nod and start to put them in their stroller.
Peeta comes in a few minutes later and my jaw drops.

"Peeta.." hes been cutting.
He quickly puts his sleeves back up and I pull them back up again. I hold his arms with tears in my eyes. "Peeta..why did you.." he looks down and I start to run too the kitchen to get the first aid kit. I wrap his arms up since hes still bleeding from whenever the last time her cut.
After I'm done wrapping his arms up I sit him down and bring willow and rye.
"Katniss." He says very steady. "I did it because I've caused you so much pain I dont wanna cause you any more pain." I look down hes not right. Hes gone through more pain than me but all I can do is pull him into a hug and stroke his hair.
"Please dont ever do that again." I say holding him.
"I wont Katniss" I give a faint smile and hold his arms.

"Love you girl on fire" peeta says.
"I love you too bread boy"

___________________________________

A/N: hey my lovelys it's currently school and I was writing this when I was supposed to be paying attetion🏃‍♂️ that doesnt matter this book is my life now and I really enjoy it:) anyways if yall could leave me some ideas for the next chapter I NEED MORE IDEAS EHBDISKWBFUD anyways as I always say

Dont forget to comment and vote!✨

WAIT I FORGOT THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR THE READS OMG I LOVE YOU ALL FOR READING THIS STORY OMG!!!

-Theo<3