~chapter 4~

Peetas POV.

"OMG LITTLE KATNISS AND PEETAS" effie squeals.
"Congraglations!!!" Annie yells.
"Ah I see" haymitch says looking towards katniss with a smirk on his face.
"WHAT" finnick yells.
Jordon runs around the living room yelling and mocking everyone.
"Have you thought of any names yet?" Kiah asks calmly.
"What baout prim what about rue what about willow what about effie in houner of moi what about leah what about Kris what about-" katniss cuts effie off by letting out a slight tear and effie hugs her. "Sorry I didnt need to remind you.." I wrap my arms around katniss and stroke her hair.
I hate seeing her cry it's so sad.

"For real though what were you both thinking?" Finnick asks wrapping his arm around Annie's waist.
"I was thinking willow for a girl surprisingly." Katniss says.
"I was thinking rye for a boy" katniss looks at me and smiles.

"Those are really pretty names" annie says.
"Looks like its dinner time!" I say everyone sits down and I grab the deer katniss hunted down yesterday.

"Yes I know it's very big but katniss shot it down all by her self so dig in" I say as I put the deer on the table. I take a seat next to jhoanna and kiah where katniss is also.

"This is really good! Great job both of you!" Haymitch says katniss smiles at him and I smile as well.

3 hours had passed and it was 8:00 and it was time for the guests to return home.

"Bye everyone!" I say as the last person leaves the house and Katniss and I are left alone.

"We should go to the meddow" I say katniss jolts her head up and smiles from ear to ear.
Katniss always loved the meddow I had never been because I was too scared to ask her to take me with her but I guess today I just had the courage I guess.

"I could also go hunting because everyone ate up that deer!" I smile and she grabs her hunting jacket apperntly she still left her bows in the trunk like she used to do before the war.

"Alright then let's go" I say praticly shoving her out the door. We walk in hand and hand in district 12 towards the forest of leading to the meddow.
People stare and fans of ours almost walk all over us.
When we reach the forest katniss yells at me to stay quiet apperntly she doesnt want to have another repeat of what happened with the first games where I couldnt keep quiet.
It's hard though with only one leg and the uneven sound of the medal hitting the leaves.
Katniss spots a Turkey and shushes me to stay quiet.
She pulls her arrow back and right as shes about to do it she stops.
"Dam you gale"
"Katniss..."
"Oh. sorry got used to saying that.." she pulls the arrow back again and hits the target right in the eye. She walks over to collect the game and her arrow and passes the turkey too me.
"Well this is a big turkey" I say she smiles and I immediately know what shes thinking of.
"I rember I used to ship gale and a turkey" katniss says she looks over to me and by those words I am on the leaves laughing. Katniss pulls me back up and laughs she kisses me softly and I kiss her back.

"We should head home sorry we couldnt go to the meddow it's just already super late."

We walk back to district 12 and head home to our house katniss praticly runs inside and I run after her she plops onto the bed and I see her sound assleep.
I feel her reach for my hand and I cuddle up next to her.

"I love you" shes says
"I love you more"
And then right their i knew she would be the best mother I had ever seen.

______________________________________

A/N:
yes I updated 2 times in one day!:) Everlark-4-life thank you much for all the support! 

This chapter was pretty short that's why I updated 2 times today.
I might be updating more than just the weekend currently since it is SPRING BREAK!!! 
I hope you all have an amazing day today<3
Dont forget to comment and vote!✨

-Theo<3