~chapter 8~

(A/N: This is 6 months after the hospital incident I skipped ahead but I will be going back after to the hospital incident in chapter 9 then chapter 10 I will be going after jhoanna and kiahs wedding oh yeah this is jhoanna and kiahs wedding enjoy!)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Katniss POV

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Katniss POV.

"Today was jhoannas and kiahs wedding and Johanna was getting her bridesmaids and her amazing maid of honor also know as Katniss mellark were getting ready at our house for the wedding."

I write down in the book me and peeta started a while ago for our 2 children that are not born yet.
"EVERYTHING HAS TO BE PERFECT" jhoanna screams at us jhoanna was wearing a flowy white wedding gown with her red hair in a high pony.

"Katniss can you do my makeup?" Jhoanna groans "shure jo" I grab the eyeshadow and some eyeliner to work on her eyes.
I put on some red lipstick and make her look in the mirror.
She smiles a little and thanks me.
"Should we put on the bridesmaids dresses jo?" Asks annie in a shakey voice problbly because she doesnt like jhoanna screaming.
"Yes EVERYONE PUT ON THE DRESSES" I grab the dresses and hand them each to the bridesmaids.
Annie, me, effie, finnick- I mean 'Lilly' finnick is disguised as a girl and lastly cressida.

I put on the pale blue dress and let my hair out of the braid and start to put on some makeup.
I never actully wear makeup but jhoanna made me wear it for her wedding.
I put on everyone's makeup because apperntly I'm the best at it.
I put on finnicks makeup and he keeps on yelling at me that the eyeliner hurts and annie keeps on laughing her head off.

Annie and finnicks child jordon is the ring barrier and cressida and polluxs daughter Millie is the flower girl.
Once everyone has their outfits on jhoanna heads down the stairs with all of us 'the boys' also known as out husbands take us down and peeta brings me down "hey their buetiful" peeta says I blush. Cressida is met by pollux and annie is met by finnick or 'Lilly' and effie is met by haymitch who is apperntly 'her very good freind'

As we walk down the stairs jhoanna has to wait in a little cubby while the bridesmaids head down the aisle kiahs bridesmaids are all just her own family and they head down the aisle as well peeta hands me off and goes to sit down. Kiah walks down the aisle and stands their waiting for jhoanna. I hold my bouquet of flowers wich is an assortment of white Rose's...

The music starts playing and everyone stands up and by my suprise finnick or rather lilly is walking jhoanna down the aisle.
Classic jhoanna.
'Lilly' sends her off and 'lilly' goes back to the rest of the bridesmaids and I hear annie chuckling.

The priest starts speaking.

"Jhoanna merry mason take kiah lora james as your woffly weddly wife?"

"I do"

Kiah slips the ring on jhoanna.

"Kiah lora james do you take jhoanna merry mason as your woffly weddly wife?"

"I do"

Jhoanna slips the ring onto kiah

"And now you may kiss the bride!" Jhoanna and kiah kiss for about a good 5 minutes before finnick yells in a very bad British accent.
"Stop eating your faces off"
Jhoanna laughs and kiah and her walk down the aisle hand in hand.

When the reception starts jhoanna throws her bouquet and it lands in effie hands and guess who was standing right beside her.
Haymitch Abernathy.

"Katniss I heard you pepeared a speech as the maid of honor" jhoanna says I nod and walk over to the microphone.

"To jhoanna mason and kiah" I walk out and then walk back to the microphone "just kidding I have more to say" everyone laughs and I start.

"When I first met you jhoanna I thought you were rude and annoying I mean well you defently put on a show in that elevator"
Jhoanna looks down with her face beet red and I hear finnick laughing.

"But when I met you in the arena I still thought you were rude and annoying but you saved my life by cutting the tracker out.
And I'm so glad your happy with your wonderful wife kiah!"
I finish and I hear jhoanna crying I walk back to peeta and he hugs me and I hug back.
Our table consists of me peeta annie and 'Lilly'

Music starts playing and it was time for the couples first dance I see effie dramatically crying I see annie and finnick stuffing cake into echother faces cressida is talking to pollux well pollux is signing since he cant talk.
And me and peeta talk about random things.
The reception was done and jhoanna and kiah were going to go home in their carriage now.
Jhoanna and kiah step in and everyone waves goodbye to them and they head home to their house.

_____________________________________

A/N:
FINNALLY JHOANNA AND KIAH GOT MARRIED btw kiah took jhoannas last name so now she kiah mason anyways I hope you all liked this chapter and this will be the last update for today until tommrow:)
Dont forget to comment and vote!✨

-Theo<3