~chapter 6~

Katniss POV.

"Twins?" I say clenching the side of the bed.
"Yes see the little bump on the other side of this baby's head?"
"Yeah"
"That's the 2nd baby" manu points to the 2nd baby smiling.
Peeta has a big grin as well but honestly I dont feel all that happy I'm scared.
Before the war I swore I'd never married and I would never have kids, but that was when the hunger games were still happening and their were lots of things to be worried about I didnt want my child to get slaughtered in an arena for the rich people to enjoy I just wanted a kid free from harm.
But since its after the war I dont have to be scared anymore the hunger games are over and the child has Victor's for parents wich means their rich they dont have to worry about starving.
I think the worst thing that could happen is that I accidently step on their hands.

Nurse manu cleans off the gel from my stomach and sits up the bed upright so I can stand up.

"Well katniss and peeta mellark I will see you both in 3 months for your 5 month scan too see what the sex is of your children."
"Thank you so much manu"

"Your welcome now go home and get some rest katniss."
Peeta walks me back to the car and I plump down in the passengers seat and peeta plumps down in the driver's.
"What are we gonna name our kids peeta.." I say he looks over to me and starts the car.

"Well I have a couple of girls names in mind" he says I look down and think.
"I have some boys names in mind"
He stares at me and I stare back.
"For girls i was thinking Willow, iris or lily" he says I nod.
I actully like those names their really pretty and it's all some sort of flower and I think he choose willow from the deep in the meddow song that I sang to rue.

"For boys I was thinking rye but that's all I have."
Peeta looks at me and smiles at me like he did when I told him I was thinking of that name I dont know why he smiles whenever i say that he just does.

"Why do you smile every time I say rye?"
He looks at me and smiles again.
"That's my older brothers name."
I smile "the nice one right?" He nods and I can see a tear drop.
"Its okay peeta he lived a happy life while he could."
He nods and looks back to the road.
"What about middle names?" I say.

"I wanted to name them after people we lost." Peeta says I look down and think of all the people that meant something to us.

"I think we should give them 2 middle names one that signifies someone we lost and and one other name."
I say he nods and smiles.
"So for girls what do you think?" Peeta asks I already know my awnser.
"Rue" he nods "I think that's a good idea kat" now I think hard for boys I dodnt want to name him after snow definitely not, cato enters my dreams enough, boggs well maybe but the flow doesnt sound right I look up and immeadtly say.

"Castor"
Peeta turns to me and nods once again.
"now for names that didnt come from the people we lost"

I think and think and think.
"For girls I like fern and Danica"
He smiles once more and turns to me once again
"For boys ren or focaccia"
"I like those names where did you get them from?" I ask
"Well ren used to be this boy I knew and I always liked that name and it also means flower.
And well focaccia is a type of bread"
He says I smirk.
"You really wanna name our child after some sort of bread?"
"Well for your information rye is also a type of bread and your buetiful amazing charming husband is named after pita bread" I laugh and I just go along with it.

When we arrive to our house peeta opens the door and I lay down onto the couch and peeta does the same too I cuddle my head into his chest and peeta turns on the T.V
The television show with ceasar flickermen airs and I guess we end up watching it.
Ceaser ended up surviving the war and he realised the hunger games were bad but he still obbsesd over the 'star cross lovers from district 12'
When peeta and I got married he televised it all over panem but we allowed it.
"So today we are oging to dive in from some news of the star crossed lovers!"  Peeta and I groan we always know its false information and it's kinda funny to watch the Capitol people freak out.
"So today we just got the news that katniss and peeta mellark are..."

"Pregnat with 2 children!"
The crowd roars and I jolt up.
How did they know?
The crowd goes crazy and I hear the phone ring.
I pick it up and hear a quiet voice murmuring in the back "Hello?" "Hi is the residence of katniss mellark and peeta mellark?" The voice says.
"Yes and who is this?" I ask
"This is the capitol we would like you both to come to the capitol in 2 days for an interview with ceaser flickerman." I turn over to peeta and nod.
"Sure well be their well get on the first train their"

I put down the phone and peeta turns his head towards me.
"Okay peeta I know this will be hard for you since you have a lot of bad memories but we can get through this okay?"
He looks at me weirdly and realise I havent even told him what's happening.
"Pack your bags because were going to the Capitol!"

______________________________________

A/N:

Alright so if anybody doesn't know how to pronounce manu its (Man-oo)

I might have jhoanna and kiah get married in the next chapter so it might be a very very very long chapter.
TYSM GUYS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ON MY STORY OMG AAA you all are amazing 💕💕
I cant wait for you all to see what I have in store for the next few chapters because it's something you might all didnt expect *wink* *wink* anyways I would like to clarify as well that manu IS NOT CINNAS CHILD katniss just got reminded of cinna be the gold eyeliner and the hazel eyes so no it is not cinnas child and he doesnt have a child in this fan fiction yet. 
Anyways
Dont forget to comment and vote!✨

-Theo<3