Epilogue

Chapter 36

Last Chapter :(

Read the authors note at the end(;

Everything and everyone in the too went silent, even the air condition got quiet. I looked at my parents and they looked at me worried , I nodded at them ensuring them. They nodded and faced back at the tv, I felt Daniels arm tighten around me.

" Andy Wilson was under arrest this evening at his home, questions are still unanswered on who turned Wilson in.Police Officials can't give any names out , but the unknown person said "" This just needed to be done, it wasn't right , to let him do this."" This is Arnold Walters from Channel 7 news.

"Wow..." Zack said breaking the silence. I shifted uncomfortably and thought about who turned him in.

" He got what he deserved." Daniel said rubbing my hand,I leant back into Daniel and closed my eyes.

" You okay Madi?" My mom said breaking my train of thought.

" Yeah perfect." I said smiling to them. We all focused back on the conversation and laughed , and just had a good time.

" Come outside with me for a minute?"Daniel said standing up I nodded and we excused ourselves and walked out in the front.

I felt the breeze hit me as I walked outside,then felt his warms arms around me. I leant back in his warmth and looked up in the sky.

"Wanna known something?"I said smiling to myself.

"What." he said tickling my sides, I laughed and turned around and kissed him.

"Nothing else can happen to us anymore... Everything is perfect, No more lying to my parents and worrying about them finding out. Not worrying about Andy trying to kill me and all..I'm ready for our next adventures together.." I said wrapping my arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.

" I'm ready to take that on too." He said chuckling. Something popped in my head, something I've been ready to say ...something that will change everything.

"I think I got a 100 by the way." I said laughing.

" What do you mean?" He said leaning back a little.

"I passed my assignment." I said smiling to him. He looked at me and rose his eyebrows.

"I fell in love with you." I said , he looked at me and smiled, I saw something in his eyes sparkle. He picked me up and smashed his soft warm lips on mine.

" A plus to you Miss Lucas."

CHECK OUT MY NEW SERIES "Hooked on You"

Cecilia Legend is a beautiful and successful business woman running her father's company. What happens when she has to sign a marriage contract with her worst enemy Tristan Calloway who happens to be one hottest bachelor's in Los Angeles. A story filled with passion, vengeance, competition.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/221080654

CHECK OUT MY STORY ON EPISODE "The CEO"

You make the choices and determine how the story ends!

Mercedes Scott runs into one of the hottest bachelor's in NYC Jared Fox. One steamy night changes both of their lives forever.

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4774313635676160