Chapter 5

Chapter 5

He led me to his black jeep and opened the passenger door, I looked up at him raising an eyebrow. He gave me a grin.

" Southern hospitality ma'm" he said giving me a wink . I slide into his car, which was surprisingly clean, He walks to the drive side of the car, and got in and buckled his seat belt then turned to me .

"Ready?" he said smirking

" Ready" I said smiling As we took off on the road , highways turned into trees and more trees. I looked at him, and he was had a grin on his face.

" I thought we were going to eat dinner at a restaurant.? "

" We are eating dinner , but I never said at a restaurant." he said laughing

" Well, where are we going?" I said curious

" Be patient its asurprise."

The rest of the ride I was silent, until the car stopped in the middle of the forest, I looked out my window and there's no more road. I looked at him with worried eyes, and he just smiled.

" Wait here for a minute stay in the car ." he said smiling

I nodded my head as he looked at me one more time and got out of the car and walked into the forest,I got out my phone and pplayedangry birds until he got back, I heard the car door opened behind me which made me jump, I look behind my seat and see Daniel smiling as he took something from the back seat and walked on my side andopenedthe door , he had his hand held out again.

" Come on." he said smiling still his hand out

" Where are we?" I said taking his hand "

So inpatient are we?" he said chuckling , he faced me and put something over my eyes , so I couldn't see.

" What the_"

"Shh, its asurprise, I'll lead you there ."

" Alright, you better not let me hit a tree ." I said smiling

He chuckled , we started walking on rocky surface and I felt grass hitting my ankles. I was so glad I didn't decide to wear my heels.

"WoahWatch out for that tree!" he yelled

" What!" I stopped walking and turned towards his voice.

I hear him laughing . " I was kiddingMadison" he saidstill laughing

" Jackass" Imuttered

" What was that Miss.Lucas?" he said using his teachers voice

" Nothing Mr. Anderson " I said smiling

We walked a few more minutes then he stopped. I felt his arms on my shoulders moving me.

" Ready?" he said excited

I nodded , he untied the cloth that was wrapped around my eyes, and looked at the scenein frontof me. there was a blanket with apicnickbasket in the middle , there waschampagne,chocolatecoveredstrawberries, Pasta, bread, and two slices of Red velvet cake. There were candles and lights wrapped around the trees .I looked straight ahead and saw the the stars shining over the city.A tear went down my cheek. Arms came around my waist.

" Do you like it?" he said kissing the tear that rolled down my cheek. I nodded , while smiling I looked at him in the eyes, and he smiled his perfect smile at me, I pecked him on the cheek.

" This is beautiful, you didn't have to go through all this trouble."

" It wasn't a trouble I want to make this night special, to show you how much you mean to me,and that I want to be with you." he said narrowing his eyes on the last part.