Chapter 22

Hey guys I'm so so so so sorry about the delay on this story' 

This chapter would've been uploaded but my Internet stopped when I was just about to publish it ....It was about 5 pages long!  

So here I am... Writing this again in the middle of the night .. I'm going to edit in the morning do sorry for the mistakes!  

I'm going to cut this chapter short but the other half will be uploaded in the morning I promise!

I'm so happy you guys are still along for this book, because the best is yet to come (:

Chapter 22

(Madision's POV)

I woke up and looked at the clock it was about three o'clock in the morning , I rub my eyes and look on my right and see someone standing at the door , I squinted my eyes and still can't make out who it was. The person was in all black and around 6' foot.

" Who is that?" I whispered sitting up in the bed, the figure didn't say anything but took a step closer to me, I started reaching for the help button , but a hand beat me there. I look up and see Andy with a smirk on his face he shook his head and threw the control across the room.

" Oh Madision.." Andy said reaching out to touch my face , I slapped his hand away and scooted back away from him , he frowned at me and sat on the edge of my bed .

" What are you doing here?" I said tears springing in my eyes , searching around the room for something , he put his hand on my thigh and squeezed it. I slapped his hand away "SOMEBODY HELP ME." I yelled he put his large hand over my mouth and put his finger over his lips.

" Babygirl I don't want to hurt you.. But I will if I have to ..." he said trailing his hand up the side of my body stopping at my neck he wrapped his arms around my neck and squeezed.

" Why did you run away from me?" he said turning my face so I was looking at him, I wrapped my arms around his and tried to pull them off .