Chapter 24

Chapter 24

" Are you going to tell me what happened." Daniel said stopping the car in front of his apartment , I looked down at my hands . He grabbed both my hands and I looked at him.

" Maddie.. You're killing me here." he said I pulled my hands away from him and looked up at his apartment.

" Can we go inside ?" I said opening the door , he nodded and got my bag from the backseat and grabbed my hand as we walked up the stairs. He opened his door and turned the lights on he set my bag on the couch and sat down . I walked to the edge of the couch and sat down he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

" When I got home....... I went to my room and found..." I started but my phone started ringing , I looked at him and went to go answer my phone and see a unknown number calling.

" Hello?"

" Remember what I said..." a husky voice said my whole body tensed up Andy, I heard beeping on the other end I hanged up the phone and set it on the table, I turn around and looked around his apartment.

" Baby what's wrong?" He said standing up, I shook my head and sat back down beside him.

"Who was that on the phone?" he said wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into his lap.