Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I felt the blood rush through my face, I knew I was blushing , I looked into his ocean blue eyes, and he looked into my crystal gray eyes,Mr.Anderson looks like a goddess , I couldn't even say anything back to him.The smirk is still on his face , just as I was about to say something , the bell ring.

' Save by the bell' I thought

" I"ll see you girls in class." he said and gave me a wink before he turned go head to the doors.

I couldn't even move or breathe , I was frozen solid, did he just wink at me before he left? Did kaylee and Lauren see that or was it just me? I felt pain through my arm , that shut me out of my thoughts . I look at kaylee and Lauren there faces are in a nervous smile.

" That was so embarrassing!"

" I know! Now he thinks were probally stalkers!"

" hello earth to Madision ?"

" Told you he was hot."

" He was so hot that he made Madision speechless."

Lauren and Kaylee both exchange highfives. " did you see his sexy smirk!?"

" I know and he winked at us! "

" Come on let's go to class " I said .

We walk into first period, during the whole class I couldn't get him out of my mind the way he looked when had smirked how his dimples showed , his black nicely groomed hair , his ocean blue eyes . His abbs and muscles showing through his polo shirt his black fitted jeans..______ Woah I shouldn't be thinking of him this way. For god sakes, he's my teacher.

"Miss Lucas" a annoying voice yelled

I lookup and see Mrs. Nichols giving me a death glare .

" here" I said cheerly.

" yes, I see that , pay attention , you don't want detention already do you?"

" No ma'am."

She went on telling us the rules , and expectations , and what to expect this year. I was dozing off until I hear my ringtone go off 'Marry you' by Bruno Mars.

Oh baby I think I wanna marry you.

It's a beautiful night _______

I quickly grabbed my phone and pressed decline, I look up and see Mrs.Nichols giving me a death glare and her face red.

" Miss Lucas, detention the second half of lunch with Mr.Anderson in room C401 ."

" But Ma'm___"

" No buts , only but I should hear is that your butt was in detention ! "

"Bitch" I mummerd

" What was that ?" she yelled , her face was so red that you can see her veins almost pop in her neck.

" nothing.."

" That's what I thought."

Once the bell ringed I was happy to get out of that hell class, I walk to my locker and grabbed my Science book once I closed my locker , I see Lauren smiling.

" heard you got detention from the queen of mean " Lauren said

" yea she was a bitch. "

" yea , but I heard you have hottie teacher for detention ! You lucky hoe!"

"Yea , I"ll just stare at him the whole time." I said laughing

" haha, take some pictures for me will ya? "