Chapter 30

Chapter 30

We pulled up in the school fifteen minutes later with two buses and people loading the bus , I turned the car off and turned to look at them. " I guess we shouldn't have took a McDonald's run..." Zack said laughing I rolled my eyes and we all piled out of the car and grabbed our stuff.

"This is going to be so much fun!" Lauren said hooking her arm with mine as we walked to the buses , I felt something brush against my hand I looked up and see Zack with a smile on his face .

"Wanna sit together on the bus since the cute couple are sitting next to each other?" I look right next to me and see Lauren and Kevin whispering about something. I turned back to Zack and gave him a smile" Yeah sure." he flashed me his smile and grabbed my hand.

" Come on ladies and gentlemen everybody is loaded and ready to go ." Mr.Williams said through the intercom, we hurried to the bus and handed our bags to the driver and went on the other side of the bus to load in. Zack grabbed my hand and dragged me on the bus everybody looked at us and down to our hands and the whispering started as we walked down the isle.

" finally they're together."

" So cute."

" That's my boy, finally got his woman."

I heard Lauren giggling behind me I stuck my tounge at her Zack pulled me in the seat so I could have the window he winked at me and squeezed my hand.

"Alright settle down we should be leaving soon but lets go over some things before we hit the road, First meet your supervisors for your group this trip.Ms.Roberts , and Mr.Anderson" Mr.Williams said as Daniel stepped on the bus I felt my stomach drop and something cold shot up my spine . Zack noticed me tense up and squeezed my hand and gave me mouthed if I was okay I just nodded and squeezed his hand back he smiled and kissed my forehead.

" Rule number one Sanchez... No PDA." everybody's heads turned straight to us I looked at Daniel and see his eyes on me. " Are these rules for the bus or the whole trip." Kevin said giving Zack a high five.

" Watch it Martinez... Rule number two remain seated." Mr.Williams said continuing on with the rules I just looked out the window until I heard a voice close to me .

"Oh yeah we have a cool supervisor" Kevin said I looked up and see Daniel doing a fist pump with him his eyes flicked over to Zack and I as he passed by us to take his seat which is three seats infront of us ."Time for a long nap since none of us got any sleep last night ." Kevin said laughing and I just smiled then he looked at us " Exspacily Zack and Maddie." he said winking at us and cracking up my jaw dropped and he laughed even more at my expression . I look around and make sure no one heard him then I caught eye with daniel and see his fist clenched. I looked at Zack who had a smirk on his face laughing,I looked back at Kevin and flipped him off.

" Now now thats not a nice finger is it Maddie?" Kevin said laughing again this time Lauren joined in I rolled my eyes at him and turned around and put my headphones in my ear and put my music on shuffle . I glanced over to Daniel and see him talking to Ms.Roberts with the fake boobs, he looked at me then looked back to her. I lean my head against Zacks shoulder and he put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead and darkness cloud my vision.

AUTHORS NOTE

SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT I'VE BEEN SO BUSY.

So sorry it's short but I just wanted to get this part out so I can start writing the next chapters so sorry again!