Chapter 21

PICTURE OF KAYLEEE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(Kaylee's POV)

Andy pulled the car in the hospitial drop off lane , he turned the ignition off and turned towards me, I took a deep breath and started playing with my hands.Andy put his hand on my thigh , I looked up at him shaking, he looked at me and gave me a slight smile he cupped my face and rubbed my cheeks.

" You don't have to do this if you don't want to.." Andy said tracing my cheek, I closed my eyes ,and bit my lip and looked at him.

" I can do this." I said grabbing his hand he gave me a smile and gave me a kiss.

" Call me when your ready to leave okay?" He said gripping my hand, I nodded,I grabbed my bag and opened the door.

" I love you." Andy said ,I turned around and smiled at him."I love you too." I shut the door,and he drove off.I looked in front of the hospital and took a deep breath and walked in,I stopped at the front desk and see a woman in scrubs typing something on the computer.

" Hi how may I help you?" The woman said looking up at me," Hi , I was wondering what room is Madision Lucas in?" She smiled at me then typed in something in the computer and looked back up to me," Room 524" she said pointing to the elevator, I nodded ,and pressed the elevator button to the fifth floor. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Madison's POV)

I watched my parents leave my room to go home, I leaned back on the pillow and opened up my laptop , I slipped in ' 17 again' and pressed play, I heard the door open up,and I see Kaylee walking in with tears down her eyes.

" Kaylee?" I said, she nodded and started running towards me and gave me a hug.

" Madison i'm so sorry, I haven't been around with you lately..., and now your in the hospitial." she said wiping her tears, I grabbed her hand and squeezed it and gave her a smile.

" I missed you so much, but the number one thing is that your here with me." I said ,she smiled at me,I scooted over on my bed so she could lay with me. I pressed play on the movie , and we watched it until she started talking.

"When do you supposed to be discharged?" She said.

" Tomorrow, the doctors said i'm alright ,and I should just take it easy for awhile." I said smiling at her, she nodded.

" Well good, because in Health were going on this 'Survivial lifestyle thing in South Padre" She said leaning back .