Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I looked at him like he was crazy , did I hear what I think I just heard . Is he crazy does he want to go to jail and get me suspended.Luckily the bell ringed for next class , I grabbed my booked and looked at him again, he had a grin on his face with his eyebrows up.

" so what do you say?"

" I say your crazy!"

He chuckled " sweetheart __"

" don't call me sweetheart." I snapped

" Madison , I want to get to know you better, your a sweet girl, and I like you."

" You don't know me! We just danced and had sex!".

" But that can change, I wanna get to know you , Like tonight how about dinner? "

I looked him in the eyes , and he gave me that sexy smirk ,I couldn't help but smile.

" I take that a yes." his smile grew bigger

I started heading towards the door, I turned around gave him a smirk

" Text me the details and I"ll text you my address"

I walked out the door right when people were coming in. I head towards my locker and grabbed my stuff and shut my locker , when it came to me. What am I going to tell my brother , when he sees my history at my door . Hopefully he will be occupied by the slut .

"Ready for gym?" Lauren says smiling

" Let's get this over with."

We played dodgeball in gym, the worst game I cant play , your probally thinking , what's so hard about dodgeball? Well I'm like the first person out cause I always get hit by 'the clique's ' and I usally get hurt. Lucky for me Ithis time I didn't get hurt.

Finally it was choir the one class that I can get rid of my stress , I started playing on the piano and singed a song that made me feel better

( Play Video)

Once the bell ringed , I head towards my locker and see my brother against the locker.

" hey slow poke ready to go?" he said smiling

" Your here early? Where's your slu- girlfriend at?"

" Her and her friends went shopping , cause she needed a new outfit for a party were going to tonight... Do you wanna go with us? Since your probally just staying at home doing nothing."

" no I'm good , I have to work tonight" I lied

" oh that sucks well I'll be waiting in the car hurry up." he said walking away.

I put my books up and grabbed my bag, I shut my locker and head towards the door, a hand beats me there, I look up and see Daniel there with a smirk on his face.

" Ladies first." he said winking at me

I laughed and walked out of the school and head towards my brothers car. I look up and see Daniel giving me a wink as he got in his car. At the same time my phone goes off .

'Hey angel , I"ll pick you up at 7 o'clock , were going to a nice dinner wear something gorgeous , just like you. What's your address? - Daniel

I smiled ' Great! I can't wait and my address is 1503 Wilsher drive, that was cheesy by the way :p. -Maddie

I laughed picturing him raising his eyebrows with a small grin on his lips.

"What's so funny?" my brother asked

" nothing." I said biting my lip , I suck at lieng

'I have lots more like those, see you at 7 cutie.-Daniel' I smiled at my phone.

As I looked up I see where home. I get out of the car run up to my room and locked the door. I plugged in my iPhone blasting 3oh!3.

I got in the shower , plugged in my curling iron . And head towards my closet and got out all my dresses , and laid them on my bed.l grabbed my black lacy strapless bra with matching panties. I chose my black strapless dress , and black flats with a red bow on them with a red heart necklace . I curlled my hair and did my makeup .

" I'm out of here Maddie, I"l call you when I'm on my way home. okay?" Bryce yelled

" Okay have fun!" I yelled back

I grabbed my red clutch bag and my phone, and head downstairs, 10 minutes later the bell rings . I looked in the mirror and head to answer the door. Daniel had black jeans and a nice white buttoned shirt with a red tie. I looked up at his face ,and smiled.

" You look beautiful Madision ." he said smiling while his eyes are ranking over my body and looking at my breast .

" thanks , you look pretty too." i said smiling.

He laughed " ready to go?" he said having his hand out

I looked at his hand and smiled. " yea let's go ." I said taking his hand