Chapter 35

Chapter 35

The project adventure was a success we all made good grades , and learned a lot of expire nice . Daniel and I have gotten closer and have fell in love again... I told him everything what happened between Zack and I. He was furious at first but then calmed down and we talked it all out ,and made up. Tonight is the night we're telling my parents .. Everything , I'm so worried about what they'll say , if they'll be disappointed in me. Well it's to find out. Daniel and I have been sitting down in the living room waiting for my parents to come home, I started biting on my lip and played with my fingers. The clock on the wall kept ticking I kept jumping up when I heard a car in the drive way , I felt Daniel pull me closer to him and kissed my forehead.

" Mads calm down." He said whispering in my ear , I took a dep breath and saw lights flash through the house , I froze and felt my mouth go dry.

" Their here.. " I said, I felt my heart beating so fast that it can just pop out of my chest . I felt his arms squeeze me for a second then let go. The door opened up then voices I took a deep breath and bit my lip.

" Madision.. Bryce .. Are you guys home?" I heard my dads voice yell as they walked down the hallway. I stood up and walked towards the opening of the living room and leaned against the wall my parents smiled at me then paused when they saw my face.

" What's wrong sweetie?" My mother said walking closer .

"I need to... We need to talk to you guys.. " I said looking at them ,and looking at Daniel.They looked at each other and walked closer.

" We?" My dad said I nodded and turned towards Daniel , I felt my parents come beside me and stopped. Daniel stood up and gave my parents a smile.

" Well who is this?." My mom said, I walked towards Daniel and took his hand and squeezed it .

" Mom, Dad you might wanna sit down."I said they nodded and took a seat on the love seat by the table as Daniel and I stood standing.

" Well how should I start this ..." I said squeezing Daniels hand , my parents eyes went between him and I , then to our joined hands.

"There are a lot of things I need to tell you... But first This is Daniel ... My boyfriend....and he's my history teacher... " I saw my parents facial expression changed and my dad tried to say something but I interrupted him. " Before you say anything let me finish , I'm in love with him and he's been there for me when nobody was...and if you can't acc-" I said but my dad cut me off.

" Madison... " my dad said , but I caught him off " I love him daddy."

" Madision listen." My mom said , I stopped and looked at my parents and see them smiling at each other.

" We already knew about you guys." My dad said laughing, I froze and looked up at Daniel and see him looking at my parents .

" Your parents kinda slipped about it... We were just waiting for you tell us yourself.. It's about time Madision." My dad said standing up acting like he was mad but a smile broke out on his face. Daniel cracked up laughing and high- fived my dad and hugged my mom.

" The F*ck?" I said with my mouth hanging open.

" Language." My mom said walking up and pulling me into a hug.

" We're best fiends with his parents of course they'll tell us even though they slipped, hey we should have dinner with them tonight." My dad said slapping Daniel on the back and went to call his parents. My mom gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked out , I looked at Daniel and see him smiling.

He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me ." All tha worrying for nothing." He said chuckling I rolled my eyes at him and kissed him again not worrying about anybody walking in on us.

An hour later Daniel's family and my family was all sitting around the dining room table talking andlaughing and eating we shared stories and talked about how my face looked when my parents told us they already knew.

" Remember that one time." Zack said laughing.

That's how dinner went the rest of the night , we're all gathered around the living room with the tv on the news and none of us could believe what was on the tv.

" Holy sh*t."

"Is that?"

"Eighteen year old Andy Wilson was arrested at his home tonight for kidnapping and attempted man slaughter and rape."

Authors Note

Y'all I've been ready to update , I was just waiting for y'all to reach your goal, but you guys didn't make it. So I just updated anyway the suspense was killing some people but thanks for waiting guys!(:

So sad that it's almost over :(

-Ashlan