Chapter 23

Chapter 23

After breakfast Bryce and I headed home , I went to my room and see the dress I was wearing that night on my bed with a note on it , I picked up the note and started reading.

' Just thought I should return the dress , you looked so beautiful in it I love you do much I sewed it back together... I can't wait to see you again babygirl.

Love Andy 

( Ps. Show the cops this letter and hell will come sooner than you think)

I felt shivers go up my spine as my eyes got watery , how did this get in here.....

" Hey mads sorry about the mess in the house, I havent been back home since .....yea..." Byrce said from behind me , I turn around and looked at him he saw my face and ran towards me .

" Why are you crying what happened?" he said looking all over the room then he spotted the dress on the bed .

" How did that get there?" he said picking up the dress and looking at me with anger in his eyes , I thought of the letter.

' Show anyone this letter, hell will come sooner than you think .)

" Madision!" Bryce yelled at me , which snapped me out it. I looked at him and give him a smile.

" Uhh.. Kaylee fixed it up and dropped it off the hospital the other day." I said walking to my phone .

" Oh for a second I thought...." Bryce said scratching his head.

" Thought what?" I said turning around , he shook his head.

" Nothing, but hey do you mind being alone for a couple of hours?" he said which made me think of Andy.

" Uhh I don't mind , I may invite some friends over anyway..." I said ,and he nodded.