Chapter 27

After Danel left I fixed myself together Lauren came over so we could get ready together ,things do happen alot when your in a coma. Lauren is now dating Kevin ever since Kevin confessed his feeling for her . I'm happy for them they always flirt around its time they went out. I told her about Daniels and I argument , but I never did tell her about the whole Andy thing.

" I really should go to beauty school." I said clapping my hands , I turn Lauren around to the mirror her jaw dropped as she saw her reflection. I curled her blonde hair and did her makeup, I added gold bronzed on her lids and topped it off with a pink lip gloss.

" Holy shit Maddie!" she said touching her hair

" I know.. Im amazing!" I said flipping my hair over my shoulder , I re-applied my lip gloss then turned to her .

" Outfit time!" I said pullig her with me to my closet , I opened of the double doors and walked in ,I pulled out a black shorts and a white lace tank top and buckled pumps.

" Sexxayy" she said whistling I rolled my eyes at her a turned back to my closet .

" Just wait to see your outfit." I said picking out tight black shorts and a off the shoulder shirt with pumps.

" Let's try it on.". I said we put on the clothes,and added our necklaces and earrings .

" Damn we look hot." she said fixing her hair, I laughed and grabbed my phones see ten text messages from Daniel. I ignored them and opened up Gifboom.

" Gif time!!" I said pressing record. A few minutes later we heard the door bell ring we opened the door and see Kevin,Zack and Justin standing at the door with beer,two bottles of vodka and boxes of pizzas .

" Lets get this party started!" Zack said walking inside kissing me on the cheek, Kevin and Lauren were already making out , I followed Zack to the kitchen while he's spreading everything out. I heard the doorbell ring, and Justin ran out of the kitchen.

" I got it!!"Justin shouted, I turn around and see Kaylee walking in with her bags, I walked up to her and hugged her.

" Tonight is going to be so much fun!!" I said clapping my hands Lauren and Kevin walked in hand in had we all turned to look at Zack who has six shot glasses on the counter ,and a bottle of Vodka. We all pick up our glasses and raised it in the air.

" Cheers to new relationships." Kevin said kidding Lauren.

" To new adventures " Kaylee said winking at me.

" To Britney sending me naked pictures this morning." Justin said fist pumping Zack.

" Spring break." Zack said.

" All of us back together... Once again." I said everybody nodded and clinked their glasses, I swallowed the burning liquid that burned my throat .

" Wooo it's going to be a fun night!" Zack said turning up the music.By ten o'clock we were out of drinks all we had left was the vodka .

" I think it's time for our old games." Zack said slurring his words turning down the music and bringing the last bottle of Vodka by us.

" Same Rules?Justin said finishing his beer ,Zack nodded and took a seat by me.I opened up the bottle and took a drink everybody's eyes were on me .

"Guess I'll go first." I said reaching behind me and grabbing a empty beer bottle and set if infront of us, I spinned the bottle and it landed on Lauren. Who was occupied with Kevin sucking faces , Jutin nudged Kevin who groaned and looked at us then to Lauren and nodded.

"Ughh.." I mumbled rubbing my head. Wow I'm going to have the biggest headache in the world .

" Haha shit I can't think if anything...Zack you do it." I said giggling and leaned on Zack , set down his beer and a smirk came up on his face.

" Go blow Kevin in the closet. " Zack said slapping Justins hand who was cracking up ." Bout time the boy gets some action." Justin said taking a sip of his beer. Lauren looked at Kevin with a smirk she stood up and reached out her hand for him and he took it . She led him in the closet , everybody looked at excg other and crácked up laughing.

" Woooo!" Justin said reaching for his bottle.

" Bet you in ten seconds he"ll start moaning."Kaylee said laughing .

" Deal." we all said , we leaned against the couch SMS waited and sure enough we heard Kevin moaning , we all busted out laughing and looked at Kaylee.

" My money..?" she said still laughing ,few minutes later Kevin and Lauren came out giggling running into stuff all of us looked at each other then back to them. I bit my lip and looked a Zack to stop laughing which really didn't help because he cracked up laughing.

" My turn." Lauren said grabbing the bottle and spending and it landed on Kaylee. Less than 30 minutes everybody was down to their underwear , Kevin was spinning the bottle I crossed my fingers it wouldn't land on me .

" Maddie!" Lauren said giggling I looked at the bottle and see it landed on me , I looked at Kevin and see a devilish grin on his face .

" Alright what do I have to do?" I said flipping my hair over my shoulder , Kevin exchanged glances with Justin and nodded.

"Do seven minutes in heaven with... Zack." I gulped , I admit I'm drunk but I'm not that drunk to do something like that.. What about Daniel..? We may have kinda broke up but...

" Of course you can always remove another clothing." Justin said winking, I stood up and grabbed Zack's hand and dragged him with me to the closet.

" Start the clock." I said closing the door, I turn to look at Zack and see him smirking, he walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him he pushed me back so I was leaning on the wall . He looked me in the eyes and brough his face closer to mine ..

Authors Note

OH SNAP! Cliff hanger!

Haha I love doing that but anyway sorry this chapter is a little late but Happy Easter!

Next Chapter

500 reads ... 20 votes .... 15 comments?

Sorry that's alot.. But ! Happy Easter!(: