Chapter 16

Chapter 16

I woke up in a dark room ,my head was pounding hard I tried to move my hand but they were tied up together,I shake my head I look at my feet and see them tied up I look around the room and feel texture under me I look at the bed I'm on I look around and see a dresser and boxes I heard footsteps coming to the door . I shifted on the bed and sit up and see Andy walk in with a tray of food .He smirked at me and walked over to me and sat on the bed and set the food in front of me, I looked at the food and him in disgust .He snickers he came closer to me and untied the rope off my feet and my hands, I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and sprung up from the bed and ran towards the door, I heard him grunt and ran after me, I screamed and called for help I was about to run downstairs when he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me back .I screamed in pain he threw me on the floor, I scrambled from the floor he grabbed my wrist and dragged me back to the room , he out his arms around my waist and pulled my body close to his he put his lips on my neck ,I felt his breath on me.I turned my head the other way, he snickered an pulled my hair so my head was on his neck.

" Don't run away from me,You don't want to get hurt do you?" he said kissing on my neck , he gripped on my dress and pulled it off me, I elbowed him in the stomach, he snickered and push me on the bed leaving me in my bra and underwear, I wrap my arms around my body and scooted to the back of the bed, he smirked at me and took off his shirt and pants 

" Why are you doing this?" I cried , he Threw me down so he was on too of me I crossed my legs he traced his fingers along my cheek, he put a hand through my hair.

"I want you Madison" He said kissing my cheek.

( Daniel's POV)

I went through graded papers, and ordered some pizza and put on a movie, I looked at my phone waiting for Madison to text me back, I sighed when she didn't reply.I tossed the phone on the couch and got up and went to the fridge to get a soda, I heard my phone ringing I jogged over there and see Madison calling me, I smiled and picked up.

" Hey you." I said sipping my soda, I heard muffling and hear Lauren's voice, I set down my soda .

" Mr.Anderson?" Lauren sounded like she was crying.

" Yes, Lauren what happened? Why do you have Madison's phone?" 

" She's gone....Madision is gone..." Lauren cried into the phone , I felt my whole my body go still, she can't be,she wouldn't just leave.

" What do you mean gone, I thought she was with you?"

" She was but then she stepped out, and we found her phone and her bag outside and shatteredglass...." Lauren said crying I heard a voice in the background, and more muffling sounds, I felt tears go into my eyes.

" Mr.Anderson... There's no sign of Andy here..... We saw him step out with her... then never came back in..." Lauren said. 

" We'll find her Lauren...Call the police I'm going to go find her." I said hanging up, I grabbed my keys and hopped in my car, I dialed Zack's number he answered on the first ring.

" Hello-guy-that-stole-my-hottie." Zack said laughing.

" Listen up, get your car and meet me on 6th street on avenue,Madison is gone." I said

" On my way." Zack said hanging up, I look through my contacts and found the number I'm looking for.

" Hello?"

" Hi, whats the house number to Andy Wilson?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE!

I'm going to stop with the intro's and recap's now, this is just a little something basically starting the new " season" its really short... So many chapters will be out next week I'm out of school for a week starting Friday so yea! (:

MORE FEEDBACK PLEASE

SUGGESTIONS, CRITICISM, ANYTHING?

And votes please (: