Chapter 33

" Ugh excuse me Mr.Williams if we're supposed to be a family why are we in the middle of the forest?" Lauren said stepping on something . Everybody looked at Mr . Williams " Well its a survival kinda thing , it'll be fun." he said scratching his head .

" School board?" A boy with brown hair said

" Yeah.." Mr.Williams said quietly everybody burst out laughing " Well lets get started some people lets all go look for stuff to make a fire with and some wood to sit on instead of the floor and the rest of your go help set up tents ." He said blowing his whistle everybody scattered around I looked at zack and them .

" we'll were going to set up the tents since well finish faster and we can help y'all with the wood." Zack said as Kevin and Justin walked that way we nodded .I saw Daniel walk into the forest by his self which gave me a idea .

" Alright how about we split up then , I'll go this way and lauren you go that say and Kaylee that way?"They nodded and went their ways I walked towards where Daniel went . I kept walking until I felt a hand go around my waist and a hand on my mouth I started kicking the person unt I heard it's voice .

"Maddie.. Baby stop." he whispered in my ear I turned around and see Daniel looking at me my vision started to go blurry and that's when I knew that I was crying. I wrapped my arms around him and cried in his chest he wrapped his arms around me and just held on to me.

" I'm so sorry, I was being stupid I made a mistake I love you so much." I said gripping his shirt he pulled bac a little bit to look at me .

" I love you too , It was my fault I shouldn't have said anything I was just worried and___" he said but I stopped him.

" No I should have told you he was calling me I'm so sorry ." I said wiping my tears he grabbed my face and kissed me and pulled back.

" Shhh it's okay " he said kissing me I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me , he put his hands on my waist and pulled my closer I felt his tounge on my bottom lip asking for a entrance and I gave it to him . He broke the kiss which made me frown he chuckled and kissed me again.

" We should start finding stuff and head back ...." he said between kisses " Tonight we"ll do this again " " But right now we should get going .... I love you ."

" Fine... and if I see that fake tits woman hands on you I will rip her head off ." I said kissing him again . " If I see Zack kissing you I'll rip his head off too." he said biting my lip.

" I already took care of Zack." I said kidding him again he raised and eyebrow and I just rolled my eyes and kissed him again and walked off to find wood.

I end up finding a few pieces of wood until zack found me and helped a few minutes later we started walking back and put it in the pile , then Lauren and Kevin and Justin showed up adding more wood to the pile."

" Wheres Kaylee?" I said

" I don't know she said she had to take a call and that was 10 minute ago." Justin said looking around the camp site.

" Where could she be ___" Lauren said but got caught off by Justin.

"There she is" he said waving her over she had a smile on her face a few wood in her hand.

" Sorry guys my parents " she said throwing the wood in the pile .

(Kaylee's POV)

"What's the plan?" I said leaning against the tree he looked up from his phone and rubbed his head .

"You don't have a plan do you?" I said crossing my arms he gave me a slight smile .

" It's not time for the plan it's to early " he said looking back down to his phone , I bit my lip and sighed .

"What?" he said looking up then he saw my expression .

" Don't do it." he said glaring at me

" Do what?" I said smiling at him and kissed him .

" I know what your thinking don't do it..." he said slapping my ass.

" Oh what do you ever mean." I said kissing down his neck .

"Kaylee.."

" What do I even get out of this ? " I said trailing my hand down his chest .

" You really think she'll want you after what you did to her?" I said pushing him away from me .

" You're damn crazy if you think that." I said walking away but he caught my wrist .

" Do anything before the plan it"ll be your blood instead of hers do you understand me?"he said kissing my neck then he pushed me away.

" Go before they come looking for you ." he said .

"Andy... Remember I got you out of this mess and I can sure as hell put you back in it... Remember my dad is a cop... I can make things happen."I said walking right up to him I saw his face flash with anger that's when I knew I run this.

" I run this shit make me mad you're dead. " I said running my hand down his chest I felt him tense up which made me stop. " Goodbye Andy." I said flipping my hair over my shoulder and walke away.

Authors note!

WOO Daniel and Madision is back together! WOOO'

Whats going on between Kaylee and Andy?

I know I haven't update forever but next chapter

900 reads and 25 votes and 10 comments?

I'm thinking about putting this in the next wattys awards

:0

Happy reading!

-Ashlan