Chapter 12

Marks POV

she stared at me, tears in her eyes as she had a hand over her mouth.

"I.. I don't know what to say.." she cried out laughing slightly.

"say yes." I smiled as I put the ring on her finger.

"oh mark." she gasped. "YES!" she screamed laughing as she jumped onto me hugging be tightly as she kissed my face repeatedly. "I love you!"

I smiled at her as we laid on the ground laughing. "babe, lets tell your family." I said with a grin.

"then we'll tell your's!" she smiled, "it'll be great!"

"mom!" she yelled as we walked through the front door. "mom?" she asked again.

"I'm in here!" her mother shouted.

"Castiel, Sam, Dean! come down stairs!" (f/n) shouted as I heard multiple footsteps from upstairs.

"what what?" everyone said as they came into the living room.

I wrapped my hand around (f/n)'s waist and waited for her to tell the news.

"me and mark..." she paused holding a hand over her ring finger. "are engaged!" she laughed showing her ring.

"yay!" her mom said as the three boys smiled brightly and came in for a group hug.

(one week later.)

my family showed up, and (f/n)'s mom begged for us to have the wedding at her house.
so everyone's been helping with decorations. like ordering flowers and chairs and a bunch of things...

the wedding day will be on October 25 2014. deciding on what the weathers gonna do..
but she's been smiling, that cute smile has never left her face since I proposed to her..

"(f/n)?" I asked sitting next to her on the couch.

"yeah mark?" she asked

"will.. will we grow old together?" I asked playing with my thumbs and looking at the ground.

"of course mark-mellow." she said as I looked up at her and grinned.

"I love you, (f/n) so much.." "I love you to mark." I gently wrapped my hand around the back of her neck and kissed her lips softly as she closed her eyes. I closed mine as well as she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck.

we then kissed each other passionately.

(sorry for such a short chapter! I hope you enjoyed! and the next chapter will be your wedding day! ding dong I hear the bells!!)