Chapter Six

You watched mark sleep peacefully in the rocking chair next to your bed. you smiled softly as he began to lightly snore, he made you laugh as he twitched and snored loudly. "goodnight mark.." you whispered as you lied down and drifted into dream land.

"(f/n) wake up." your eyes fluttered open and mark was in your face smiling brightly. "yeah?" you mumbled as you stretched. "the docs said you're ready to go home, if you want to?" you threw the covers back and began to get dressed. it didn't cross your mind that mark was still in the room. you froze in place and slowly turned around. mark was frozen in place blushing a dark red. "I uhh.." was the only thing he could say as he turned the other way slowly as he kept eye contact with you. "keep going.." you said as he turned the rest of the way around then face planted into your bed.

you laughed lightly as you finished getting dressed. when you were done, you walked over to mark and poked his shoulder. "you done?" he said sounding muffled out. "yeah. lets go!" you laughed as he flipped over then sat up still blushing. "y-you know you could warn me?" he stuttered as he bit his lip. "oh, I'm sorry?" you teased as you leaned in slowly. "wh-what are you doing?" "oh nothing." you laughed as you kissed his cheek. "lets go." you grabbed his hand and you both left out of the hospital.

"wh-why did you kiss me?" he blushed as he drove.

"I just felt like it, why? don't you like me?" you questioned. "of- of course I like you! what kind of question is that?" you laughed at his response then stared out the window. it was a long drive until you got back to the apartment, but you didn't mind it. just as long as you were with mark.

Marks POV (2 months earlier.)

"I can last one more day.." I thought as I walked around Vidcon talking to a few fans here and there. "Hi Mr mark." a little girl said as she walked up to me shyly and handed me a piece of paper. it was a cute drawing of tiny box tim. I laughed lightly as I kneeled down and hugged her. "thank you." I said as her shy expression turned into a huge smile! "you are very welcome!" she laughed.

the rest the of day was a breeze, before I knew it I was packing to go back home to see (f/n)..
I pulled up to the apartment and headed up the stairs. I was expecting to see (f/n) waiting for me, but nothin. "ill unpack then ill see her.." I thought as I walked into my room and unpacked. "here goes nothin.." I sighed as I walked up to her door and knocked softly. "hmm?" I knocked again. no answer. "hello?" I called out as I knocked the last time. I heard rustling then the door swung open. "mark! oh you're back!" Sarah shouted as she pulled me in. "hey!" I yelled as she pushed me onto the couch and began to pace. "wh-what's wrong?" I asked as she began to bite her nails. "(f/n)'s in the hospital! I don't know what to do!? they won't let me see her!" I jumped up and grabbed her shoulders. "what hospital!?" I yelled as she frowned. "Parkinson's hospital.." I ran out the door and drove to the hospital. "shit! if they didn't let Sarah see her then how am I?" I thought for a moment.. "fiancé?" I questioned myself.. "maybe.. just maybe." I opened my glove compartment and pulled a gold band out and put it on my ring finger. "lets just hope.." I said nervously as I pulled into the hospital and parked. I ran inside and up to the desk. "hi, I'm Mark Fischbach. I'm here to see my-" i paused for a moment as i took in a deep breath" fiancée (f/n) (l/n)? " she gave me a smile. "oh! you're getting married? when?" I didn't think about this.. "in two months.." "yay! well congrats! she's down the hall 22b" I nodded to her then ran down the hall. "16b, 17b, 18b, 19b, 20b, 21b. 22b! finally." I opened the door slowly and saw a man sitting next to the bed holding (f/n)'s hand smirking. "hi?" he said as he let go of (f/n)'s and stood up. I stuck my hands in my pockets and removed the ring. "hey, how's (f/n)?" I ask as I sit in a chair on the other side. "good, and may I ask who you are?" he asked harshly. "mark, I'm her friend." "well I'm her boyfriend.. and how did you get in here? I put friends off limits." I shot my head up angrily. "you put friends off limits?! Sarah's worried off her ass because she can't see (f/n)!" "dude? I'm sorry. ill put friends back on and give Sarah a call. okay?" he smirked. "fine.." he got up and left the room. i grabbed (f/n) hand and held it gently. "what happened to you?" I asked looking at her poor face, bruised up and cut. "mr Wilson. oh? who are you?" a doctor asked. "oh. I'm mark, a friend of (f/n)." I smiled. "oh well, would you like to hear the results?" "yes please." I stood up and looked at him. "well.. I'm sorry to say this but it looks like she's in a coma.." I fell back into the chair. "a.. a coma?" "yes and we don't know how long just yet.." I looked down at the floor in disbelief.. I didnt really hear much of anything after that.. "could you give me a moment?" I asked, he nodded then left the room. I shot my head over to (f/n) and shook my head. "no.. no no no no.." I whispered repeatedly. "wha.. why?" I began to tear up as I gently grabbed her hand.. "(f/n) what's happened to you?!" I whispered loudly as a few tears ran down my cheeks.

weeks past and still no response from (f/n).. I felt broken.. I felt like it was my fault.. I let this happen to her.. I should've not gone to Vidcon..

(present day before you woke up)

"I'm gonna go.." Kevin said as he got up and left.. "fuckin dick.." I mumbled as I stared at (f/n) face.. "please wake up.. it's been hell without you.. I've stopped making videos because I can't sleep.. I miss you.. (F/n)..." I smiled as a few tears ran down my face.. "please.." i said through my teeth as i clenched my hand tightly. "god damn it, wake up.." I whispered as I laid my head down on her bed and fell asleep for the first time in two days..

I've been having a horrible time sleeping.. in and out I might get 25 minuets every three days maybe even two hours of sleep.. but I've had (f/n) on my mind.. what if she never wakes up?

"mark?" a small voice said. I shot my head up and saw her beautiful (e/c) eyes.