Chapter 15

It's already been a month since you've been on our honeymoon.. but today, you haven't been feeling well. you've been feeling dizzy and nauseous.. and already have thrown up two times. sadly mark wasn't there at the moment, he had gone out with pewdiepie/Felix and Dan howell? you sat in tears. your stomach cramped and you knew it was coming up. -Blarf!- it tasted so badly.

you wanted to call mark multiple times, but didn't want to ruin his fun. which you knew he'd come back in a heartbeat but you didn't want him to worry. you laid down next to your puke bowl. luckily you didn't have to wait long because mark Felix and Dan walked through the front door, laughing about something which made you smile.

"(y/n) I'm back!" mark said as you heard Dan say jokingly. "Honey I'm home!"

"I-In here.." you stuttered slowly as mark peeked his head through the doorway.

"(y/n)!" mark ran towards you and picked you up slightly.

"Mark, it's okay.." you reassured him "I must've caught the flu.."

Felix and Dan walked in confused then shocked as they saw how sick you looked.

"that bad huh?" you asked. they nodded slowly then walked into the room. "ill be fine.. I just need to sleep.."

they all helped me get into a nice sleeping position. I was about to fall asleep but then Dan raised his voice. "don't forget your bowl."

"go on. go play a game or something.. I need to sleep." you said angrily as they all left the room.

Marks POV

What possibly could be wrong with (y/n)? I thought as we all sat on the couch.

"wanna do a collab challenge?" Dan suggested.

"sure." I stood up and left the room grabbing my tripod while Felix and dan both looked for some kind of challenge. I then looked over towards the counter and saw an empty glass and a plastic spoon. -idea!- I set up the camera, walking over to the counter and grabbed the glass and spoon. we all sat around the small coffee table and dan clicked the record button in the cam. "H-Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and I am joined by?" I pointed and Dan and Felix.

"PEEEWWWDIEPIIIIIE!"

"Hello Internet! Dan Howell."

"so I just made up this challenge. you put the glass in the middle of the table and lay the spoon, where the scooper is facing the cup and the stick part is facing you."

"stick part?" Dan asked chuckling.

"what do you want me to say!" I laughed.

"the straight stick." Felix whispered. we all stared at him.

"anyway you hit the scooper part and the person to get in into the cup the most wins!"

this was a bad game to play. after like five minuets of playing Felix started to rage which woke (y/n) up.. she was so angry. so I brought her ipod to her and began to play calming nature music..
after a while we ended the video and just decided to call it a day. Felix headed back to Marzia's and Dan went back to his place to make a video with phil.

I took a cool shower and put on a pair of boxers. crawling into bed with (y/n), pulling her close I felt my eyes become heavier. "please get better.." I whispered as I fell asleep.